FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- EABL Foundation Uganda Scholarships has announced the commencement of this year’s scholarships that will see 20 new students enter private and public universities across East Africa.
- This year EABL Foundation scholarships reach a new milestone with over 120 students educated by the Foundation at a cost of Kshs 110 Million in the past eight years.
- The applications will be open to bright but needy students across the region wishing to study Business, Information Technology, Engineering and Food Science.
- Through the generosity of Chairman of the Board of Trustees Samuel Hamil Jr., College of the Atlantic is pleased to offer the Great Lakes of Africa Uganda Scholarships. This scholarship provides an exemplary and promising student from the Great Lakes Region of Africa with the full financial assistance needed to attend COA. Tuition, room, board, books and health insurance are all covered by the Great Lakes of Africa Scholarship. In addition, there is funding for the student to return home each summer.
- The Uganda Scholarships covers tuition fees only from second year to completion for undergraduates; and, for the entire programme of study for graduate students from the time of application/award.
- Undergraduate students, who have completed first year of studies at a Ugandan University; and, graduate applicants who have been either admitted and/or registered for graduate programmes (in any of the disciplines above), are eligible to apply.
- Students with CGPA Lower then 2.2 and/or having a retake in any subject in the First Year of study are not eligible to apply.
- Students already on sponsorship from elsewhere are not eligible to apply.
- This is a merit scholarship.
- Offered to recent (within 2 years) “A-level” leavers who have performed very well academically – greater than 15 points on their exams.
- Students must also be committed Christians and demonstrate leadership qualities as evidenced by their activities in Secondary School and through their references.
- Students receive tuition and fees fully paid for the duration of their course, assuming that they maintain satisfactory marks and are of good character.
- Students reside in the Honours College and are responsible for paying their own accommodation fees.
University of London Laws Scholarship – STOPPED IN 2013 – NO PRESENT PLANS TO LAUNCH THEM AGAIN
- The University of London International Programmes is awarding scholarships to study for a Bachelor of Laws degree (LLB) by distance learning in Uganda. We’re looking for outstanding students who have the academic ability and desire to study law, but may struggle to fund their studies without a scholarship.
- There are up to five scholarships on offer for students in Uganda, covering all student registration and exam fees. All applicants have to meet our minimum entry requirements for the LLB degree and be long-term residents of Uganda.
- refugees are supported at universities in Uganda with funding from the German Government. The Trust also manages a number of scholarships each year for donors, including Caritas, DFID and St Michael’s College, USA.
- International Uganda Scholarships Program for Africa (4). VALUE: $100,000 ($25,000 x 4 years). Must be citizen of an African country. To renew — maintain high academic standing (7.8 on a 9-point York scale) in each academic year at York
- The University of Michigan African Presidential Scholars Program (UMAPS) is designed to enhance collaboration between early career faculty from Ghana, Liberia, South Africa and Uganda and students and faculty at the University of Michigan (U-M).
- It is also designed to support faculty development in Africa and capacity building for African home institutions.
- U-M provides support for the next generation of African scholars by bringing them to U-M for periods of four to six months, where they will have access to library and research materials that can assist them in working on a research project, academic degree, new course, grant proposal, or other relevant activity.
- While in residency, they will also be paired with a U-M faculty member for mentorship or collaboration on projects that will help them advance their careers. These activities allow the U-M to build and strengthen lasting scholarly relationships with visiting scholars and their home institutions.
- Canadian Universities offer a world class education and generous scholarships to international students. Here’s our list of the best opportunities.
- Numerous US Universities offer scholarships for international students. We list only the best opportunities here.
- We’ve examined scholarship opportunities from 100’s of schools and only these make our TOP 10 list.