The University of South Wales (UNSW) offers a wide range of scholarships and awards to support international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students at the university. These students should be commencing full-time studies at UNSW.
- UNSW Business School offers undergraduate degrees that provide valuable experience and innovative thinking skills to its students, as well as equipping them to succeed in rapidly changing global markets.
- The UNSW Business School International Scholarship provides recipients with a partial tuition fee payment towards the cost of their studies.
- University of New South Wales, Australia
Fields of Study
- Any undergraduate program offered by the UNSW Business School
What does the scholarship cover?
- $5,000 per annum which is paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of the program
How many scholarships are given?
- Not stated
Which countries are targeted?
- International students
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student and not a permanent resident of Australia or an Australian Citizen
- Have qualified for any UNSW undergraduate coursework degree program offered by the UNSW Business School
- Have completed a Senior Secondary School qualification immediately before commencement of study at UNSW. This qualification must be assessable.
- Be a first-time tertiary student
- Have received an offer of admission by Saturday 31 July 2021 to commence an eligible undergraduate coursework program offered by the UNSW Business School
- Must be commencing full-time studies in Term 3, 2021
- Not have been a recipient of the UNSW Business School International Pathways Award
NOTE: The offer of admission must be one of the following:
- An unconditional undergraduate letter of offer
- An Undergraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC). Students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and should complete the program before commencing studies in Term 3, 2021.
How Do I Apply – Next Steps
- Scholarships at UNSW are offered based on your Term 3 2021 Scholarship Application. Make sure you submit your application early enough (preferably before the deadline) as late applications will not be accepted.
- Also, the more competitive scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis, including the UNSW Business School International Scholarship. To be considered for this scholarship, you will need to have received an eligible offer of admission to UNSW.
- Ensure that you attach all the supporting documents required to your application, as one pdf file.
1. Academic Supporting Documents for High School Leavers
- Your latest Year 12 School Report (or the report from your last year of high school)
- ATAR or IB Result (or equivalent) if applicable
- Any other relevant certification
2. Academic Supporting Documents for First-Year Undergraduate Students
- Final Year 12 School Report
- ATAR or IB result (or equivalent)
3. Other Supporting Documents – Leadership/Extra-Curricular Activities
- Reference Letters
NOTE: Check the details of each scholarship for any other documentation that might be required.
- Academic Merit
- Aptitude and commitment to your chosen area of study
- Extra-curricular activities (cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Leadership skills (school, workplace, or community)
- 31 July 2021
How Do I Get More Information?