- The University of Toronto offers highly qualified students who are first-year entrants into the University the opportunity to be called President’s Scholarships of Excellence.
- The President’s Scholars of Excellence Program targets outstanding domestic and international secondary school students who display high levels of academic excellence.
- University of Toronto, Canada
Field(s) of Study
- Undergraduate programs at the University of Toronto
What does the scholarship cover?
- A $10,000 entrance scholarship in the first year (non-renewable).
How many scholarships are given?
- Approximately 150 scholarships are given every year.
Which countries are targeted?
- Domestic and international students
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for this scholarship, you should:
- Be a domestic or international student beginning your first year of study at the University of Toronto.
- Demonstrate high academic excellence and outstanding performance in previous studies.
- Possess a high enough average to merit consideration for the scholarship.
- Have just completed secondary school education and have the relevant academic certificates.
- Have fulfilled all the requirements for an undergraduate degree at the University of Toronto.
How do I Apply – Next Steps
- All outstanding domestic and international secondary school students are considered automatically for the President’s Scholars of Excellence Program (PSEP) upon admission.
- There is no separate application required for this scholarship.
- Deadlines are college-specific, with the last admission deadline being September 2023.
How do I get more information?