- The University of Exeter created the Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarships to support students wishing to develop their academic potential and contribute to the thriving University community of students and staff.
- These scholarships recognize high academic achievement and assist scholars in accessing exceptional teaching and learning at the university, whilst taking advantage of all that University life offers to support their future ambitions.
- University of Exeter
Fields of Study
Campus-based Undergraduate degrees in the following areas:
- Engineering, Mathematics, and Physical Sciences
- Life and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine and Health
- Social Sciences and International Studies
What does the scholarship cover?
- The scholarships range from full scholarships to £5,000 and £10,000 tuition fee scholarships.
- Each scholarship is awarded for one year.
How many scholarships are given?
- Not stated
Which countries are targeted?
- International students
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for this fellowship, you must:-
- Be classified as an international student for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees in 2022/23).
- Already have an eligible Undergraduate degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2022.
How Do I Apply – Next Steps
- Once you have your offer, you need to apply for a scholarship via a web form found on the university website.
- Your application must be accompanied by a personal statement (of no more than 300 words) responding to the following questions:
- What is your interest in your chosen program of study and what are you hoping to learn?
- What are your future ambitions and how will your studies help you to achieve them?
- What would being awarded a Global Excellence Scholarship mean to you – what difference would it make?
- As a Global Excellence Scholar, how might you act as an ambassador for the University?
- Academic merit
- The ability to demonstrate the following as part of the application process:
- Academic ambition
- Future career ambitions
- A genuine need for the scholarship and how this will support your ambitions
- A sense of social responsibility
- Willingness to engage with the Exeter community.
- 22 April 2022
How do I get more information?