- The University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship targets international students who have excelled academically in previous studies and desire to commence an undergraduate qualification at the University of Adelaide.
- University of Adelaide, Australia
Field(s) of Study
- All undergraduate programs excluding those offered by the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences.
What does the scholarship cover?
- The scholarship offers a reduction of between 15% and 30% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
How many scholarships are given?
- Not stated
Which countries are targeted?
- International students
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for this scholarship, you must
- Have a University of Adelaide offer or admission (full or conditional) as a full-fee paying international student.
- A minimum % or GPA score is applicable as follows:
- Year 12 overseas ATAR equivalent of 80 for 15% scholarship at UG level.
- Year 12 overseas ATAR equivalent of 90 for 30% scholarship at UG level.
- Be ready to commence study at the University of Adelaide in the semester for which the scholarship was offered. Note that the scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Be enrolled in the undergraduate or postgraduate program of study for which the scholarship was awarded.
- Have enrolled in the University of Adelaide program of study as an international student and maintain international student status for the duration of your enrolment in the University. If you cease to be an international student, the scholarship will be terminated.
- Have enrolled for a full-time study load for each study period of your degree.
- Pay your tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines.
- If you receive and accept more than one offer of a scholarship from the University of Adelaide, only one scholarship, the scholarship of greater value, will be awarded.
- An International student is a student who is not an Australian Citizen, a New Zealand Citizen, or a holder of an Australia Permanent Residency Visa.
How Do I Apply – Next Steps
- The Global Citizens Scholarship is applied automatically at the time of offer. Students who are selected for this scholarship will receive notification of the value of their scholarship with their offer.
- The scholarships are open throughout the year (rolling basis).
- Applicants are encouraged to finalize their admissions process as early as possible to allow enough time for them to apply for a visa and prepare for their studies.
How do I get more information?