FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- for 2nd year university students in the fields of engineering, technology, economics and management. The scholarship is designed to assist 15 Romanian students develop their leadership potential. Winners receive $ 3,000 over three years and opportunities for summer seminars in Budapest. Recipients are not obligated to work for GE.
- In conjunction with Coca-Cola, we offer a number of scholarships for undergraduate study in any subject offered at the University.
- The scholarships cover the full tuition fees and an annual maintenance allowance of £5,000 and are tenable for the duration of the programme of study.
- The scholarships are competitive and will be awarded to citizens from Romania who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis for an undergraduate course of study and whose personal circumstances would otherwise make accepting an offer from us difficult.
- Update 2013 Full Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada Interested in Studying in Canada – this is an excellent opportunity. For those with limited resources winning this award will amount to a full and free undergraduate scholarship.
FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS
- offers scholarships of 3-9 months for Doctoral level studies, research and teaching at a higher education institution in Finland. The Finnish Government Scholarship Pool programme is open to young researchers from all academic fields. The scholarships can not be applied for post-Doctoral studies or research.
- The scholarships are based mainly on cultural agreements or similar arrangements between Finland and the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Mongolia, Namibia, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine.
- for post-doctoral researchers and/or lecturers. Study in all fields (except clinical medicine) is welcomed. Three to ten months is the usual duration of this grant. Lecturing in Romanian studies, (languages, history, culture and civilization) at U.S. universities in relevant departments is possible. Preference is given to applicants who have not benefited from extensive academic travel in the U.S. The competition for this award opens in June.
- for mid-career professionals who have a proven record of leadership, a public service commitment, and the capacity to take full advantage of a self-defined program of independent study at a leading U.S. university. The award is a one-year, full-scholarship grant offering valuable knowledge and networking opportunities. Upon completion the recipient will receive a certificate from the U.S. Government. This is not designed to offer an advanced degree. The competition for this grant begins in mid July.
- The Government of Israel is pleased to offer scholarships to foreign students, as agreed in the Cultural Agreements between Israel and the following countries:
- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada (Quebec Province), China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Mexico, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Republic of Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland and Turkey.
- Only citizens of these countries may apply.
- Different types of scholarships are offered: Summer language courses (Ulpan) or One academic year, or Research scholarships
- Basic Requirements: The applicant must hold a BA or BSc degree (or higher) and have a good record of academic achievement.
- for graduate students—either at the master’s or doctoral levels. This grant is available in all fields of study (except clinical medicine). The duration of the grant is 10 months. Preference is given to applicants who are at the beginning of their career and who have not benefited from extensive study in the U.S. The competition for this award opens in March.
- for secondary-level teachers and administrators. This program consists of a reciprocal exchange between a Romanian and U.S. teacher or a reciprocal but non-simultaneous exchange between a Romanian and U.S. administrator involved in secondary-level education. Applications from the following fields of study are especially invited: English language and literature, social sciences, and sciences (mathematics, chemistry, physics, geography, IT). The usual opening date for this competition is late August.
- for master’s students who wish to do a Ph.D. study at top U.S. institutions in science, technology or engineering. This is a 3- year award. Approximately 25 awards are available worldwide, for candidates who demonstrate unique aptitudes in fields of science or technology. The competition for this award opens in early March.