- The Radboud University Nijmegen offers ten scholarships to international students enrolling in any of the seven fields of Master’s degree programs. The grant is for students who have shown exceptional study results and who are highly encouraged in earning a Master’s degree in the University.
- Study in Radboud University Nijmegen
Field(s) of Study
Faculty of Arts
- Language and Communication
- Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies
Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Behavioral Science
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Social and Cultural Science: Comparative Research on Societies
- Cognitive Neuroscience
Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease
Faculty of Science
- Physics & Astronomy
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
Faculty of Law
- European Law
What does the scholarship cover?
- The scholarship consists of a partial tuition waiver for a year. The grant varies on the on the scholar’s level.
- It also covers the visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance amounting to €1.000.
- The renewal of the scholarship grant for the second year is subject to the student’s performance to pass all the courses taken during the first year.
How many scholarships are given?
- Ten scholarships are bestowed to nominated non-EU/EEA students for the duration of one of the Master’s degree program mentioned.
Which countries are targeted?
- All international students who are from non-EU/EEA countries
Am I Eligible to Apply?
Only applicants for the first year of a Radboud Master program who meet all the following conditions will be considered for the awarding of the scholarship:
- Non – EU/EEA citizen
- Not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for any reason
- Registered in the Master’s degree program as stated in the letter of admission
- Complied with the requirements of getting a visa for the Netherlands
- Enrolled at Radboud University as a full time student in the Master’s degree program for the academic for which the scholarship will be granted.
From the qualified candidates for the Radboud Scholarship, holders will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- Has excellent study results in the respective field of study
- Promising student in the desired field of study at Radboud University
- Proven academic track record
- Quality of the recommendations
How to I Apply – Next Steps
- Applicants must accomplish the application for admission and indicate the intent to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. The application for admission is available at http://www.ru.nl/masters/admission-enrolment/application/international-dutch-0/. There is no separate procedure for the scholarship as both the application for admission and scholarship is fully integrated.
- Applicants who intend to apply for the scholarship will then be required to upload three additional documents: two recommendation letters and curriculum vitae.
- Applicants must submit the admission request before 1 March 2013.
- Final decision with regards to application for a Radboud Scholarship will be informed by the International Office before 30 April 2013.
How do I get more information?