Malaysia Scholarships FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
ANU Alumni Association, Malaysia – One (1) Undergraduate Scholarship
- This scholarship covers tuition fees and an annual stipend of A$10,000 for any Bachelor’s degree (including Honours and combined degrees). You should have completed upper secondary schooling in 2006.
- Is offering its prestigious Scholarships to full-time international students from the following countries:
- Brunei, China, The Gulf States (Bahrain, Dubai, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, UAE), Hong Kong, India, Kenya, Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam
- The Scholarships are GBP3000 towards the cost of annual tuition fees, and the Scholarship is given for each year of study of your course.
- The Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellence in at least two of the following areas: Academic qualifications, English Language ability, Understanding of the course and motivation to study at Keele and/or Extra-curricular or work experience.
- Candidates should be completing their secondary schooling outside New Zealand. Students enrolled in an ‘A’ levels or an equivalent programme in a Malaysian Private College are also eligible. Applicants should be outstanding scholars with a proven record of high achievement in ‘A’ levels, STPM or equivalent study. Forecast results are acceptable. Applicants must be Malaysian citizens under the age of 22 on 1 December. The scholarship will be for a total of NZ$20,000.
University of Adelaide – The Adelaide Malaysia Scholarships (AMS)
- Up to two Adelaide Malaysia (AMS) Scholarships are available to international students who are citizens of Malaysia undertaking study in any academic discipline including Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS).
- Benefits are the waiver of 50% of the tuition fees for the normal duration of the program subject to satisfactory performance.
- A scholarship recipient completing a three year degree program who is offered a further year in the Honours Program may apply for an extension of the scholarship to cover that year.
- Scholarships are available only for the first four years of a double degree.
- There is one 50% Undergraduate Scholarship, available for students starting their undergraduate degree studies. The scholarship is worth 50% of your undergraduate course tuition fee per year. To be eligible for the 50% Undergraduate Scholarship, applicants must be a national or permanently domiciled. The 50% Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic merit. If you wish to be considered for this scholarship you need to apply. Eligible students will automatically be sent details of how to apply. Applicants cannot apply for the scholarship before being offered a study place at Sheffield.
- provides expenses for a four-year course of study toward a bachelor’s degree for up to twenty-two exceptionally able Asian students annually. Wesleyan is now accepting applications for participation in the Wesleyan Freeman Asian Scholarship Program. The chosen applicants will join 2,800 other Wesleyan undergraduates from throughout the United States and nearly 50 countries for study with an outstanding teaching and research faculty in the sciences and mathematics, the arts, the humanities, and the social and behavioral sciences. This program is made possible by Wesleyan University and the Freeman Foundation, which aims to improve understanding and to strengthen ties between the United States and the countries and regions of the Pacific Rim
- Amount – Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
- Eligibility – You must be a student from Southeast Asia and hold an offer for a full-time Masters at the University. For the list of eligible nations, please see below.
- The following countries are regarded as eligible countries:
- Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Philippines
- Criteria – Equivalent to a UK First Class Honours degree, financial need and development potential.
Malaysia Scholarships For PhD Students
- From 2009, up to 20 new full tuition fee PhD scholarships will be available per annum for international students. Scholarships will cover the full cost of tuition fees for three years. A travel contribution of up to $2000 will also be provided to scholarship holders towards a return international air fare.
- If you’re looking for a Malaysia scholarship, college scholarship grants and financial aids for college, look no further. Feel free to search Malaysia scholarship or study loans that offered by the governments, colleges, banks and others for which you may qualify here in Malaysia.