- The Lund University Global Scholarship program seeks to recognize high-achieving students from across the globe by awarding academic excellence grants.
- The Lund University Global Scholarship is a selective, merit-based scholarship that recognizes top academic students from outside the EU/EEA.
- Scholarship recipients must have a proven record of achieving high grades in their previous studies, and be a good fit for the programs at the University.
- Lund University, Sweden
Field(s) of Study
- Undergraduate programs offered at Lund University
What does the scholarship cover?
- This scholarship covers tuition fees only, partially or up to the full tuition fee.
- The scholarship percentage awarded depends on the budget available to the program/faculty.
- This scholarship does not cover living costs. As such, scholarship recipients must still be able to fund their living costs, as per the requirements of the Swedish Migration Agency.
How many scholarships are given?
- Not stated
Which countries are targeted?
- Countries outside the EU/EEA
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of a country from outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland).
- Be required to pay tuition fees.
- Have made a complete application for Bachelor’s level studies at Lund University in a regular application round for a minimum of one semester of study (30 ECTS).
- Have ranked a program at Lund University as the first choice in your application on the national university admissions portal.
- Have met the admission requirements to Lund University
- Have been able to secure funding to cover your living costs.
How do I Apply – Next Steps
- First, apply for the program you wish to study at Lund University using the online national application website during the application period. Application is done online on the national application website.
- After you complete your application and pay the application fee, you can then apply for the scholarship.
- You will then need to upload your scholarship motivation letter (maximum 600 words) to the scholarship application portal. This motivation letter should explain your reasons for applying for the scholarship, and reasons why your academic performance makes you an ideal recipient for a Lund University Global Scholarship.
- The scholarship portal is different from the national application portal for studies.
- You can only apply for one Lund University Global Scholarship for the programs or courses that you have selected at Lund University in a specific application round.
- Students with high academic performance,
- Students who are a good fit for the program,
- Students who demonstrate a strong commitment and desire to study at Lund University,
- Students who have selected a program/course at Lund University as their first choice.
- This scholarship opens in February 2023.
How do I get more information?
- Website: Lund University Global Scholarship