- Illinois Wesleyan University awards merit scholarships and need-based financial aid for first-year international students upon commencement of a course of study.
Illinois Wesleyan University offers international students two types of scholarships.
- Merit Scholarships – offered to qualified international applicants who have outstanding academic achievement and test scores on the required entrance exams. This scholarship is renewable for up to four years
- President’s Scholarships – awarded each year to highly qualified international students based on their academic achievements, interests, and talents. It is renewable for up to four years of study.
- Illinois Wesleyan University
Field(s) of Study
- Any undergraduate field of study
What does the scholarship cover?
- Merit Scholarship – from $16,000 to $30,000 per year
- President’s Scholarship – Full tuition fees
How many scholarships are given?
- Merit Scholarship – Not stated
- President’s Scholarship – 2 every year
Which countries are targeted?
- International Students
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- To qualify for either of these scholarships, you should be a student who is neither a U.S. citizen nor a U.S. permanent resident.
Also, to qualify for the President’s Scholarship, you must be:
- A highly qualified international student
- Eligible for the scholarship based on your talents, interests, and academic achievements.
For the Merit Scholarship, you must:
- Display outstanding academic achievement and test scores on the required entrance exams
How do I Apply – Next Steps
- There is no formal application process for the Merit Scholarship and the President’s Scholarship.
- Students who complete the admissions application are automatically considered for scholarships.
- Applications must be complete by the deadline to be considered.
- February 15, 2021
How do I get more information?