- The University of Melbourne is a leading research-intensive university located in Melbourne, Australia.
- It is the top-ranked university in Australia.
- The University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships are offered to high-achieving students who are undertaking graduate research programs at the university.
- University of Melbourne
Field(s) of Study
- Graduate research programs in all study areas
What does the scholarship cover?
A 100% fee remission up to $110,000, based on the following categories.
- Stipend and fee offset scholarships
- This scholarship segment applies to both local and international students.
- A full fee offset for up to two years for students who are undertaking a Masters by Research degree, or up to four years for those taking a doctoral degree.
- A living allowance of $31,200 per year for up to two years for Masters by Research students, or for up to three and a half years for doctoral students. The living allowance includes limited paid maternity, paternity, and sick leave.
- A relocation grant of $2000 for students who are moving from other states or territories other than Victoria, but within Australia. International students receive $3000.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) single membership for all international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
- Fee offset scholarships
- These scholarships apply to domestic students only.
- Students undertaking Masters by Research degrees receive a fee offset for up to two years, while those undertaking doctoral degrees receive offsets for up to four years.
How many scholarships are given?
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for this scholarship you must:
- Have applied for and met the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or;
- Be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree program at the University of Melbourne
How do I Apply – Next Steps
- There is no application required for this scholarship. Once you enroll in a graduate research degree program at the University of Melbourne, you are automatically considered for the scholarship.
- Selection is based on academic merit, as well as the following factors.
- Relevant professional experience
- Completion of a degree at the same level as the research program for which the scholarship is required
- Refereed publications
- Specialist medical qualifications
- Composition of original music
- 31 October 2020
How do I get more information?
- Free Scholarships – http://www.freeundergraduatescholarships.info/
- Top Undergrad Scholarships – http://internationalscholarships.ca/category/level-of-study/undergraduate/
- Top Graduate Scholarships – http://internationalscholarships.ca/category/level-of-study/graduate/
- GOT QUESTIONS – Join the Discussion at our Forum – http://myinternationalscholarships.com/forum