FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES
- enables individuals from Brazil, Cuba, Egypt, Ghana, Indonesia, Pakistan, South Africa, Turkey, and selected countries in Central America to spend one year studying at community colleges in the United States and earn a vocational certificate.
Egyptian Community Association in the UK
- One-off and recurrent grants are made to people in need who are Egyptian or of Egyptian origin who are living in or visitng the UK, towards course fees, books, et. H Elsheriff, General Secretary, 100 Redcliffe Gardens, London SW10 9HH Tel: 020 7244 8925
- Ajialouna, in collaboration with Pepsico International, provides the “Tomooh” program. Tomooh aims to promote social development through education and targets underprivileged students who are academically gifted, providing them with academic scholarships to pursue their higher education.
- Associations participated in this program: Caritas Lebanon (All Branches) – Mowassat Association for Social Services in Saida – Al Arfan Organization – Al Makassed Association – LWAH – Renè Moawad Organization – Mar Mansour Association – Al Imam Al Sader Association – Bekaa Educational Development Association – Beirut Archbishop – FISTA.
- Website: http://www.tomooharabia.com/
- Full Tuition for Undergraduate and Graduate Courses Scholarship Overview The MasterCard Foundation has partnered with Michigan State University to provide full tuition scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students from Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Students who have demonstrated academic talent, are economically disadvantaged and have a personal commitment to give back to their countries are invited to apply for these scholarships.
FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS
- Through this unique scholarship opportunity, ExxonMobil aims to contribute to the Middle East and North Africa region by helping to develop highly skilled and culturally adept individuals, with a primary focus on geoscience.
- The objective of the scholarship program is to promote democratic, economic and social development through supporting know-how and transfer of knowledge to advanced students within areas in which Sweden is at the forefront of academic research.
- Sponsors refugees or internally displaced people to study for postgraduate qualifications at universities in Britain. These students arrive in the UK from some of the most basic of conditions in refugee camps. Competition and demand for sponsorship is high.