- Charles Darwin University offers scholarships to international students from around the globe who desire to study at CDU.
- CDU offers a limited number of scholarships for international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement.
- These scholarships reward high-achieving students with scholarships that will aid them in their quest to make a positive impact on the world.
- Charles Darwin University, Australia
Fields of Study
- Any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree
What does the scholarship cover?
- 50% or 25% of the tuition fee for the full duration of the course.
- The scholarship is cannot be transferred for cash or refunded, and cannot be transferred to another person, semester, course, or year.
How many scholarships are given?
- Not stated
Which countries are targeted?
- International students
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:-
- Apply to commence study in 2nd Semester 2022.
- Meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen course.
- Have a minimum overall score of 95% in your highest completed qualification.
- Be an international student paying international student fees.
- Not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency.
How Do I Apply – Next Steps
- Apply to study at CDU.
- Submit your application for the Vice Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarship.
- The outcome of your application will be communicated to you by email within a month of the closing date of the scholarship.
- Overall score in your highest completed qualification.
- Supporting statements (up to 600 words) outlining why you should be awarded a scholarship.
- 30 June 2022
How do I get more information?