Singapore to provide full scholarships to Myanmar students in technology
- Three universities of Singapore will provide full scholarships to Myanmar students for them to pursue in technological field as part of Singapore’s aid to help the country develop human resources in the sector, sources with the education circle said on Thursday.
- Offered by the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS) and Singapore Management University (SMU), the scholarship winning students are to attend full-time undergraduate degree course on nine technological major subjects in the 2010-11 academic year.
- This page lists new study and scholarship opportunities that we have recently learned of. Read through the following new opportunities to see if you are interested.
- Click the opportunity title to go to our profile. If the opportunity is very recent and we have not created a profile yet, we may only have their website or contact information available here.
- established in 1994 to address the needs of Burmese students, both inside and outside of the country, whose college education was disrupted due to political instability in Burma. The program provides supplemental financial assistance to Burmese students enrolled in academic programs at accredited colleges and universities leading to a degree.
- Grants are awarded on the basis of academic record, applicant’s long-term goals, and financial need. Grants are given to students who not only meet the program criteria but who are willing and likely to return to Burma to work for the democratic and economic development of the country.
- Numerous US Universities offer scholarships for international students. We list only the best opportunities here.
TOP 10 Undergraduate Scholarships
- We’ve examined scholarship opportunities from 100’s of schools and only these make our TOP 10 list.
FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS
- The objective of the scholarship program is to promote democratic, economic and social development through supporting know-how and transfer of knowledge to advanced students within areas in which Sweden is at the forefront of academic research.
- Finnish polytechnics and universities do not charge any tuition fees in their Bachelor’s degree programmes, or Doctoral level studies. Several Master’s programmes do not charge a tuition fee, either.
- However, some Master’ programmes may have tuition fees for non-EU/EEA nationals. You need to check the tuition fee policy at the institution offering the Master’s programme.