FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES
- enables individuals from Brazil, Cuba, Egypt, Ghana, Indonesia, Pakistan, South Africa, Turkey, and selected countries in Central America to spend one year studying at community colleges in the United States and earn a vocational certificate.
Canadian Undergraduate International Student Scholarships
- Canadian Universities offer a world class education and generous scholarships to international students. Here’s our list of the best opportunities.
- Numerous US Universities offer scholarships for international students. We list only the best opportunities here.
TOP 10 Undergraduate Scholarships
- We’ve examined scholarship opportunities from 100’s of schools and only these make our TOP 10 list.
FOR GRADUATE STUDIES
- Scholarships are awarded in conjunction with the Brazil Chevening programme.
- Amount: Full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
- Eligibility: You must be from Brazil and hold an offer for any full-time Masters degree, except the MBA, at the University.
- Criteria: Academic excellence, development potential and financial need.
- For further information about the scholarships and application procedures please visit the British Council in Brazil website. www.britishcouncil.org/brasil
- Award amount: £10,000
- Eligibility: Nationals of Brazil
- Overview: One scholarship of £10,000 is to be awarded to a student from Brazil. The key objective of this scholarship is to provide funds to enable students from Brazil to pursue the full-time MBA Programme at London Business School. This award, currently in its final year, will be made at the discretion of the Scholarships Committee to an outstanding candidate who, in the opinion of the committee, is a deserving scholar. The recipient of the award is expected to contribute to the School’s marketing efforts in the region.
- Application format: Details on how to apply for this award will be made available to successful candidates once an offer of a place on the MBA Programme has been made.