- The Australian Catholic University (ACU) International Student Scholarships target undergraduate and postgraduate international students who are commencing their studies at the university, and who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement in previous studies.
- This is a merit-based scholarship that rewards students who have excelled in prior studies.
- Australian Catholic University
Field(s) of Study
- Any undergraduate or postgraduate ACU degree
What does the scholarship cover?
- The scholarship covers half (50%) of the full-time fees for the minimum duration of the course.
How many scholarships are given?
- 14 scholarships
Which countries are targeted?
- International Students
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student
- Be intending to join a degree program at ACU (excluding pathway /Diploma/Graduate Certificate courses)
- Be commencing studies at ACU as a first-year student
- Have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at ACU beginning Semester 1, 2022
- Be enrolling as a full-time student at ACU
- Must have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) in previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants)
- Must be applying for an ACU program at an equal or higher level of study than your currently held qualifications
- Must not be receiving any other ACU scholarship or award
- Must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
How Do I Apply – Next Steps
- On the ACU website, go to ACU Scholarships and select ‘Future Student Sign Up.’
- Create a scholarship account, and once it is verified, click on the “apply now” button next to the scholarship you want to apply for.
- Follow the steps indicated on the application page, then when ready, submit your application.
- Once you submit your application, you will receive an email confirming that your application has been submitted and received.
- The approximate waiting time for the final decision is six weeks from the close of the application period.
- You will then receive an email advising you on the outcome of your application, indicating whether it is successful or not.
- Academic Merit
- Other criteria that the Selection Committee may consider include the diversity of countries from which applicants originate and the courses they are enrolled in.
- You must show proof of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% (GPA 5.8 on the ACU 7 point scale) from your most recent study program.
- Note that the academic records you submit must be in their original language, with certified translations (where applicable). There should also be an explanation of the grading system used.
- September 30, 2021
How do I get more information?