Here’s another scholarship for you. Check out the list below of what Fields of Study are available for this list – there is a good list of options. Deadline to apply for the scholarship is March 30th. Best Wishes Samuel
- The University of Twente offers scholarships possibilities for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries enrolling in UT graduate programmes. These scholarships vary from government grants to funding by organizations or private persons. In addition, faculties and the University of Twente Scholarship Foundation offer a limited number of scholarships to excellent students.
- University of Twente
Field(s) of Study
Master’s program in any of the following:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Environmental and Energy Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Science Education and Communication
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
What does the scholarship cover?
- Scholarship amount for grantees coming from non-EU/EEA countries: either € 10,000, € 12,500, €20,000, or € 22,500.
- For students from EU/EEA countries is € 10,000 maximum.
How many scholarships are given?
- Limited number of UTS scholarships
Which countries are targeted?
- EU/EEA Countries
- Non-EU/EEA countries
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for a UTS, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- THIS IS KEY – SO APPLY FIRST – GET ACCEPTED – THEN APPLY for the SCHOLARSHIP.
- (Provisionally) registered to one of the above mentioned UT graduate programmes before 15 March
- Degree programme taken will start in September
- Graduated with excellent academic results (overall CGPA) from (under) graduate programme
- Complied with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable).
- Complied with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- Not eligible for a Dutch study grant
- Completed a pre-master at the University of Twente (if applicable)
- If you are starting a ‘pre-master’ programme you may already apply for a UTS. However, you must complete your pre-master programme with a CGPA of 7.5 out of 10 to be eligible for a UTS and comply with above mentioned requirements.
How to I Apply – Next Steps
- If all of the above eligibility requirements are met, click here to start the UTS scholarship application process.
- Deadline for Application: 30 March 2013
How do I get more information?