Mauritius-Africa Scholarships 2013
- Located in the Indian Ocean and served by air flights across Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia, Mauritius is a blend of diverse cultures and religions, where people of different origins live together in harmony and peace. The country has carved a reputation of being socially, economically and politically stable.
- Study in Mauritius
- Boost your career prospects and earning potential with a plethora of internationally recognized value-for-money academic and professional qualifications
- Obtain your student visa in Mauritius without any hassles
- Benefit from free transport and public health care services
- Acquire work experience while working up to 20 hours weekly
- Enjoy a decent quality of life as from only US $ 275 monthly
- Annual tuition fees starting from US $ 1500 only
- Feel at home in a socially, economically and politically stable cosmopolitan Mauritian society that blends cultures from Europe, Africa and Asia
Field(s) of Study
- Many and Various for a complete list follow this link – http://www.uom.ac.mu/PROSPECTIVESTUDENTS/International/courses_undergrad.html
What does the scholarship cover?
- An all-inclusive living allowance will be paid at an approved rate of Rs 8,300 (USD 266 approx.) monthly for full academic year and renewed upon submission of evidence from the University of having successfully enrolled for next academic year for day to day expenses. No stipend will be released during any period of vacation leave abroad except for the house rent which should not be for more than two months.
- A provision of up to Rs 100,000 (USD 3205 approx.) yearly will be allocated to each beneficiary for this studentship to meet tuition fees and related course costs.
- International air travel (Economy class-student fare) by the most economical route at the start and end of studentship only.
How many scholarships are given?
- Not Stated
Which countries are targeted?
- African students of the following 21 countries can avail themselves of the Mauritius-Africa Scholarships 2013 scheme: Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Ghana, Nigeria, Madagascar, Seychelles, Rwanda, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Angola, Namibia, Republic of Congo, Gabon, South Sudan, Ivory Coast, Senegal, and Comoros.
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- To be eligible for this studentship, students must have secured a conditional offer in a course at undergraduate degree level at the University. The copy of the letter of conditional offer must be submitted along with the application.
- Candidates should indicate in their applications the name of the institution and the title and course code of the programme to which they have been admitted.
How to I Apply – Next Steps
- STEP # 1 – Apply to the University for Admission – follow this link – http://www.uom.ac.mu/PROSPECTIVESTUDENTS/International/index.html
- Get Accepted THEN
- STEP # 2 – Apply for the scholarship – http://www.studymauritius.info/Scholarships.aspx
- For the Scholarship – Jul;y 15, 2013
How do I get more information?
- University of Mauritius – http://www.uom.ac.mu/PROSPECTIVESTUDENTS/International/index.html
- Scholarship – http://www.studymauritius.info/Scholarships.aspx
- Study in Mauritius – http://www.studymauritius.info
- Great Undergraduate Scholarships – http://internationalscholarships.ca/category/level-of-study/undergraduate/
- Free Undergraduate Scholarship: Links Only – http://www.freeundergraduatescholarships.info/
- JAPANESE GOVERNMENT Undergraduate SCHOLARSHIPS – http://internationalscholarships.ca/japanese-government-undergraduate-scholarships/