Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students from Mexico
The Latin American and Caribbean Center (LACC) awards out-of-state tuition waivers annually to international graduate and undergraduate students from the Caribbean and Mexico to help mitigate the cost of studying in Florida.
These waivers pay the out-of-state portion of the cost of tuition for students studying in any discipline at any public university or community college in Florida.
The FMI Tuition Waiver is open to all students who are citizens of Mexico and are studying in Florida with a student visa.
Southern Nazarene University – Quakenbush, Ernest W. Memorial Scholarship
- Established & funded by Dr. Luke & Joy Quakenbush Lewis, daughter and son-in-law
- Any undergraduate classification eligible to apply
- Provides general need-based scholarships for students who are residents of Mexico or Central America
- Amount varies
at John Brown University, Harding University and the University of the Ozarks is provided through the generosity of the Walton family of Bentonville, Arkansas. In the hope of promoting peace, prosperity and goodwill throughout the seven Central American countries (Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama), and Mexico, the Waltons provide full scholarships for undergraduate study to a number of Central Americans each academic year.
The scholarship provides full financial support for each student. This financial support includes tuition, fees, room, board, personal spending allowance and travel. Students are provided rooms on campus housing and are provided meals in the school cafeteria. Financial support is sufficient for students to devote themselves to full time study.
International “Circle of Scholars” Scholarship program for the Caribbean, Mexico, Central America or South America (5). $10,000 (first year of study) Citizen of the Caribbean, Mexico, Central America, or South America. Preference given to those living in the Caribbean, Mexico, Central America, or South America.
- Canadian Universities offer a world class education and generous scholarships to international students. Here’s our list of the best opportunities.
- Numerous US Universities offer scholarships for international students. We list only the best opportunities here.
- We’ve examined scholarship opportunities from 100’s of schools and only these make our TOP 10 list.
- Study at Earth University Since 1990, EARTH University’s innovative educational approach has been preparing young people from Latin America, the Caribbean and other regions, including Africa and Asia, to contribute to the sustainable development of their countries and construct a prosperous and just society.
Scholarships for International Masters / Graduate Students from Mexico
- is awarded biennially to a Master’s programme applicant from Central or South America (including Mexico).
- The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
- Unrestricted, all of the current Master’s programmes at Chalmers.
- Citizens of a Central or South American country who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
- The Government of Israel is pleased to offer scholarships to foreign students, as agreed in the Cultural Agreements between Israel and the following countries:
- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada (Quebec Province), China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Mexico, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Republic of Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland and Turkey.
- Only citizens of these countries may apply.
- Different types of scholarships are offered: Summer language courses (Ulpan) or One academic year, or Research scholarships
- Basic Requirements: The applicant must hold a BA or BSc degree (or higher) and have a good record of academic achievement.
Scholarships for International PhD Students from Mexico
- offers scholarships of 3-9 months for Doctoral level studies, research and teaching at a higher education institution in Finland. The Finnish Government Scholarship Pool programme is open to young researchers from all academic fields. The scholarships can not be applied for post-Doctoral studies or research.
- The scholarships are based mainly on cultural agreements or similar arrangements between Finland and the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Mongolia, Namibia, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine.
- From 2009, up to 20 new full tuition fee PhD scholarships will be available per annum for international students. Scholarships will cover the full cost of tuition fees for three years. A travel contribution of up to $2000 will also be provided to scholarship holders towards a return international air fare.