- This prestigious scholarship was set up with the aim of providing students from developing countries with a fully funded opportunity to pursue a full-time Masters degree at the University.
- The University of Westminster has many great scholarships – see the link below for the list.
- This post will highlight one of the best – The Vice-Chancellor Scholarship, intended to benefit individuals from developing countries.
- The University of Westminster
Field(s) of Study
- Full Time Masters Degree in any field of study available at the University of Westminster
What does the scholarship cover?
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Living expenses
- Flights to and from London
How many scholarships are given?
- 1 (one) for this specific scholarship
- Check the list for lots of other scholarship opportunities
Which countries are targeted?
- You must be from a developing country.
- Check out Appendix B at this link (Target Countries). If your country is NOT on this list, you are eligible to apply.
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Be from a developing country
- Hold the Equivalent of a UK First Class Honors degree
- Hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree at the University of Westminster
- Show evidence of financial need
- Exhibit development potential
How do I Apply – Next Steps
- If you are interested in pursuing this scholarship, the first thing to do is apply for admission to the University, as you MUST have an offer for a full-time Masters degree to qualify.
- Click here to look through the different courses the university offers.
- From the course page, search for the course for which you wish to apply. At the end of the course description, if the course is recruiting, you will find a Submit button to apply on-line. From there follow the step-by-step instructions to complete the application process.
- Note the specific requirements for the course you have chosen (if any).
- You have two basic options for application – apply online or download the paper form.
- Fulfill all of the requirements of application – To do this read the instructions carefully and make sure you do exactly as asked.
- Postgraduate applications should be submitted through UKPASS (Postgraduate Application and Statistical Service).
- Attach all supporting documentation and submit by the deadline to the following address:
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
- When making your application, note the following:
- Emailed or faxed application forms will NOT be accepted. The form needs to be posted by you to reach the Scholarships Office before the deadline. Please note that applications sent or received after the deadline will not be considered.
- All sections of the application must be complete, without exceeding the word limit for each section.
- The application should be typed.
- Proofread your application before submission. There should be no mistakes.
- Do not submit original documents. Also, avoid giving in additional documents that are not required.
- You can only apply for one scholarship type at a time.
- Make a photocopy of your application form for your own records.
- 4th May 2017
How do I get more information?
- Free Scholarships – http://www.freeundergraduatescholarships.info/
- Top Undergrad Scholarships – http://internationalscholarships.ca/category/level-of-study/undergraduate/
- Top Graduate Scholarships – http://internationalscholarships.ca/category/level-of-study/graduate/
- GOT QUESTIONS – Join the Discussion at our Forum – http://myinternationalscholarships.com/forum