- Humber offers five types of scholarships: three for international students, one for academically qualified students and one for the Graduates of Humber’s English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program for the undergraduate degree programs of the Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning.
- The five types of scholarships available at Humber College are the following:
- Three Full Tuition Renewable Scholarships
- Three $5,000 CAD Renewable Scholarships
- 20 One-time $1, 000 CAD Entrance Scholarships
- Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for academically -qualified students. The awarding is based on the GPA of the applicant during high school or secondary education.
- Bachelor’s Degree Scholarship for EAP Graduates for EAP graduates who has a GPA of 80% or higher during Level 8.
The recipients of first three scholarships are new international students and its awarding shall be based on the academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest of the qualified applicant.
- Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
Field(s) of Study
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program
- Bachelor’s degree
What does the scholarship cover?
- Full Tuition Renewable Scholarships – recipients shall receive full scholarship which is approximately $12,800 CAD. It shall be applied toward the successful student’s respective tuition fees. Renewal of the scholarship is based on the student’s ability to maintain a 70% GPA annually in the chosen program at Humber.
- $5,000 CAD Renewable Scholarships – recipients shall receive $5,000 CAD which shall be applied toward the successful student’s respective tuition fees. Renewal of the scholarship is based on the student’s ability to maintain a 70% GPA annually in the chosen program at Humber.
- $1,000 CAD Entrance Scholarships (non-renewable) – students receiving a one-time $1,000 CAD Entrance which shall be applied toward the successful student’s respective tuition fees.
- Bachelor’s degree Scholarships
- $4,000 95% or higher
$3,500 90 – 94.9%
$3,000 85 – 89.9%
$2,000 80 – 84.9%
$1,500 75 – 79.9%Renewable scholarships will be re-issued if the student achieves 80% or above in each year of the Bachelor’s degree.
- Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for EAP Graduates are eligible to receive a one –time non-renewable scholarship of $1,500.
How many scholarships are given?
- Three Full Tuition Renewable Scholarships annually (two offered every September and one every January)
- Three $5,000 CAD Renewable Scholarships annually (two offered every September and one every January)
- Twenty (20) one –time $1,000 CAD Entrance Scholarships annually (ten offered every September , eight every January and two every May)
- Unlimited in quantity for the Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships
- Quantity of Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for EAP Graduates is not indicated
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- Academic excellence
- Community involvement
- Confirmed financial need
How to I Apply – Next Steps
- An applicant must first choose the degree program of his/her interest and apply for admission to the University.
- Click here to search for various courses that the university offers.
- After searching for the course that you want to apply for, you can check and accomplish the admission requirements. Click here for the admission requirements. From there, follow the step-by-step process to finish the application process.
- Admission application must be sent through mail – applicants need to download the paper form an mail it along with $75 CAD application fee and other required documents, to:
Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
International Centre, Room D224
205 Humber College Boulevard
Toronto, Ontario CANADA M9W 5L7
- Deadline of Applications for high demand programs – February 1st
- Deadline of application for offshore students:
- September/Fall Intake: May 25
- January/Winter Intake: October 13
- May/Summer Intake: February 9
How do I get more information?
- Telephone: 1.416.675.5067
- Fax: 1.416.675.6386
- Email: email@example.com
- 1.416.675.6622 – Donna Reid ext. 4404
- Scholarship Information – http://international.humber.ca/study-in-canada/scholarships