University of Oulu International Master’s Scholarship Program 2013-2014
- The University of Oulu International Master’s Scholarships provide scholarships to academically talented international students in architecture, business, economics, education, engineering, and sciences. The scholarship is aimed at students studying for a Master’s degree in the University of Oulu two-year international Master’s programs.
- Study at University of Oulu offers 18 International Master Programs, taught in English: from architecture and engineering to business and sciences.
Field(s) of Study
Master’s Program and Maximum Number of Scholarships offered
- Architectural Design 10
- Astronomy and Space Physics 20
- Biomedical Engineering 20
- Computer Vision and Signal Processing 20
- Environmental Engineering 15
- Ecology and Population Genetics 15
- Economic Geology 20
- Education and Globalization 20
- Finance 10
- Financial and Management Accounting 10
- International Business 25
- Learning, Education and Technology 20
- Magnetic Resonance in Materials 20
- Protein Science and Biotechnology 15
- Software, Systems and Services Development in Global Environment 50
- Synchrotron Radiation Based Science and Accelerator Physics 20
- Wireless Communications Engineering 20
What does the scholarship cover?
- The scholarship is for one academic year and covers the full international tuition fee. In order to retain the scholarship in the second year of study, a student must have completed 45 ECTS by the end of their first academic year.
- The University of Oulu IM Scholarship does not cover living costs.
How many scholarships are given?
- Maximum offered for all masters degree programs = 330
Which countries are targeted?
- Non-EU/EEA citizens who do not have a permanent residence permit in Finland.
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- The applicant has obtained their first academic degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) from a recognized institution of higher education.
- The applicant proves a high level of proficiency in English language.
- Applicants who are in their last term/semester of studies during the application period, can apply for the scholarship. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of study placement for a Master’s program will receive a conditional scholarship offer.
How to I Apply – Next Steps
- There is no separate application for the International Master’s Scholarship. All applicants for University of Oulu Master’s degree programmes need to complete the Student Application Form. Those applicants who are applying for the University of Oulu International Master’s Scholarship have to additionally complete the “Application for Scholarship,” which can be found at the end of the Student Application Form. The International Master’s Scholarship application form cannot be completed and/or submitted without the Student Application Form.
- To Apply to Admission to the School – Click Here – http://www.oulu.fi/degree/howtoapply
- The next available application period is December 3rd 2012 – January 31st 2013.
How do I get more information?
- For information on the scholarship – http://www.oulu.fi/degree/scholarships
For more information – Click HERE