For Graduate Scholarship at Cardiff – CLICK HERE
Join the Discussion at our Forum – http://myinternationalscholarships.com/forum
- Cardiff University awards a limited number of full and partial scholarships for the International Foundation Programme to students who demonstrate outstanding academic performance and potential.
- Cardiff University
- One of the UK’s top 20 universities, Cardiff was shortlisted for University of the Year in the Sunday Times University Guide.
- The University is recognized in independent government assessments as one of Britain’s leading teaching and research universities.
- Founded by Royal Charter in 1883, the University today combines impressive modern facilities and a dynamic approach to teaching and research with its proud heritage of service and achievement.
Field(s) of Study
- Undergraduate International courses
What does the scholarship cover?
- 1 x Full Tuition Fee award
- This award will cover tuition fees for a student studying an Undergraduate course (fixed upto a maximum of £17,000 per year, for no more than 3 years).
How many scholarships are given?
- 1 (One)
Which countries are targeted?
- All countries – please see list of eligible countries
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- Applicant be confirmed as an Overseas Student for fee paying purposes (this information is contained in offer letter).
- The application form must be fully accomplished with the supporting statements as directed. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- Received, and firmly accepted, a conditional or unconditional offer by the deadline of Friday 31st May 2013
How to I Apply – Next Steps
- STEP # 1 – APPLY TO CARDIFF FIRST
- Here is the link that will explain how to apply – http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/for/prospective/undergraduate/applying/how-to-apply.html
- STEP # 2 – AFTER ACCEPTANCE APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP
- The International Scholarship Fund application form will be available when you have firmly accepted a conditional or unconditional offer to study at Cardiff University and will be available to download from your SIMS online application account.
- Please see the Guidance Notes (available only with the application form on your SIMS online application account) and Eligibility Criteria for further information on this. Only one application form is to be completed to apply for any of the Undergraduate International Scholarships.
- Wednesday 30th April 2014 – The University must have received a student’s application to study an academic program at Cardiff University.
- Friday 30th May 2014 – Students must have submitted their application for the Elite International Scholarship. Applications will only be considered from students who have firmly accepted a conditional or unconditional offer for their academic course by this date.
- Friday 15th August 2014 -Undergraduate students must have received an unconditional offer to study an academic program at Cardiff University.
How do I get more information?
- Cardiff University Undergraduate International Scholarships Link
- Address: Cardiff University, Deri House, 2-4 Park Grove,Cardiff CF10 3BN,Wales, UK
- Tel: +44 (0)29 2087 4432
- Fax: +44 (0)29 2087 4622
- Email: email@example.com
- Scholarship’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free Scholarships – http://www.
- Top Undergrad Scholarships – http://
internationalscholarships.ca/ category/level-of-study/ undergraduate/
- Join the Discussion at our Forum – http://myinternationalscholarships.com/forum