We list only the best scholarships opportunities for International Students wishing to study in Canada. Also check out our TOP 10 Undergraduate Scholarship List.
- Publish a comprehensive list of awards, bursaries and scholarships available to International students.
- are designed for international students applying to a full-time diploma or degree program and whose IELTS test score meets the minimum language requirements for the program the applicant is entering.
- To be eligible international applicants must: have acceptance into a full-time diploma or degree program at Conestoga College, submit a minimum valid IELTS test score: overall band of 6.5 with no bands less than 5.5 for diploma programs and an overall band of 6.5 with no bands less that 6.0 for degree programs and be a citizen of a country other than Canada and hold a valid study permit for the period of study
- A total of five scholarships will be awarded over two consecutive semesters and the value of each scholarship is $3,000.00 CDN. The scholarship has no cash value and will be used toward payment of the winning candidates’ outstanding tuition.
- International high school applicants for first-year studies are automatically considered for scholarships if they apply by March 15. To be considered for a scholarship, we will need all your documents and a completed application.
- International entrance scholarships, ranging from $2,000 to $5,000 Canadian dollars for study at any level.
- The Institute offers Achievement Scholarships to students who have the highest of GPAs. Four scholarships valued at $5,000 each awarded to international students
Humber College – Full Tuition Renewable Scholarships
- Humber offers two full tuition renewable scholarships (Approximate value $11,730). Both of these scholarships are available for NEW international students beginning classes in September of each year. Applications will be considered based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest. Renewal of the scholarship will be based on the student’s ability to maintain a 70% GPA in each year of his/her program at Humber.
- For top international applicants who not only have high academic records, but who also display a commitment to good citizenship and community outreach. re full-tuition entrance scholarships available renewable at $5,000 annually over four years. – Two scholarships for domestic tuition fees are offered to international students.
Mount Saint Vincent University
- International students are awarded entrance scholarships and can apply for our bursary program. Entrance scholarships are based on your high school marks and range from $1200 to $36,000. Bursaries are need-based awards intended to assist students in financial difficulty with the costs of attending MSVU. All bursaries awarded through MSVU require a formal application which includes specific and detailed information.
Queen’s University Scholarships
- A limited number of Entrance Scholarships, valued at $9,000 CDN, are offered to international students (including American students) entering the first year of any undergraduate program at Queen’s. Awarded on the basis of superior academic ability, these scholarships do not require separate application.
- After each year of studies at Queen’s, all students are eligible to receive scholarships, prizes and awards based on their previous year’s achievements. The University disburses more than 2.6 million dollars annually in merit-based awards to continuing students. Approximately 6% of our upper-year international undergraduate students receive a Queen’s Upper-Year Scholarship with the average value being approximately $2,000 for the next academic year.
- Trent International Program (TIP) offers a limited number of highly competitive renewable Full and Tuition scholarships to students eligible for undergraduate admission to Trent, and who are not citizens or permanent residents of Canada. Preference is given to high school graduates although transfer students are also eligible to apply.
- These scholarships and Awards are tenable for up to four years of an Honours degree if a “B” average is maintained each year and are available for students entering the University in September only. TRENT-ESL students are eligible to apply for International Awards upon successful completion of the TRENT-ESL program.
University of British Columbia – Awards for International Students
- The International Leader of Tomorrow Award (ILOT) is given to outstanding secondary school students who have demonstrated exceptional academic ability and leadership potential, and who would be unable to attend UBC without financial support. Awards are by nomination only, and only one student may be nominated by each school or institution.
- The International Student Humanitarian Award (ISHA) is given to students entering UBC directly from secondary school, who have demonstrated academic achievement in circumstances requiring exceptional perseverance. Nominations are accepted from secondary schools and from international community-based and non-governmental organizations.
- Awards are available for international students both entering the University from high school and those continuing their studies who are enrolled full-time in an undergraduate degree program. Entering International students must apply for admission by February 1 before applying online for awards. (Note: International students enrolled in LEAP are not eligible)
- NEW! International Awards – High School Students – For international students entering an undergraduate degree program directly from high school. Must complete the online award application. Based on academic merit and academic promise. Renewable for three year. Five awards @ $20,000 per year
- Global Leadership Award – International applicants currently studying full-time at a high school outside of Canada are eligible to apply to this scholarship. This scholarship is one of UOIT’s most prestigious entrance awards. The recipients of this award will be academically outstanding and have made notable contributions in extracurricular or community activities. Details regarding the requirements for this award are available on the Global Leadership Award Application Form.
- This prestigious scholarship is open to our best and brightest international students entering a direct-entry undergraduate program at the U of S and studying in Canada on a valid study permit. Students who are high achievers, display leadership characteristics, and contribute to their school and community life are encouraged to apply.
- The Global Leader of Tomorrow Award (4) . $15,000 renewable for four years (total = $60,000). For Highest academic average. Nomination by high school. Have Leadership and demonstrated skills To renew – must have a high academic standing (7.8 on a 9-point York scale) in each academic year at York