European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) offers premium scholarships to outstanding students to pursue a Full-time MBA in January 2013 or the Executive MBA in October 2012.
ESMT, an international business school, was founded in 2002 by 25 of the top German companies with an aim to develop business leaders of tomorrow. See http://www.esmt.org/eng/mba-emba/mba-program/
The ESMT Africa Scholarship is one among the many scholarships offered by the school and it is exclusive to the countries in Africa. Any student, either male or female from an African country that opts to study any one of the two programs, can apply for this scholarship.
Post completion of the course and on return all candidates are expected to be brand ambassadors of ESMT in their regions and promote it actively by being part of their mentoring program.
Why should you choose to study at ESMT?
- Reputed to be one of the best management schools in the world with a very strong backing of 25 of the best German corporations.
- Very highly rated international faculty with an excellent academic environment.
- Fraternize with top-notch international fellow students leading to a universal and multi-cultural learning experience.
- Career opportunities with 25 of the best German corporations that back ESMT after course completion. Need not look elsewhere for employment opportunities.
- Live in Berlin, a very cosmopolitan and lively city that offers a great variety of cultural and leisure activities.
What management programs are covered under the ESMT Africa Scholarship?
- ESMT Africa scholarships are awarded for the Full-time MBA and Executive MBA
How many Africa Scholarships are available for each program?
- Only one scholarship is awarded to either a male or female applicant from Africa for each program
How does one apply for the scholarship?
- You would need to apply for admission to the MBA program before you apply for the scholarship.
How do you apply for admission?
- Only online applications are accepted
- Completed online applications must include your CV mentioning a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in your field and substantiating your leadership qualities.
- Two credible letters of recommendation
- Four essays that showcase your leadership qualities, accomplishments (personal and professional) and your plans for the future.
- Your GMAT or GRE scores.
- A certified copy of your grades from each of your previous university. (This must be in English)
- Four essays showcasing your leadership qualities, accomplishments (personal and professional) and your plans for the future.
- Your GMAT or GRE scores
- Include your TOEFL, IELTS or similar results, if you are a non-native English speaker.
- Interview (only by invitation after your application is reviewed successfully)
What is the eligibility for the scholarship?
- You must be a permanent residence of any African country
- You must prove your intention to develop business or engage in other professional activities in Africa, within a reasonable period after course completion
What is the value of the scholarship?
- Full-time MBA up to € 15,000
- Executive MBA up to € 25,000
For more information on ESMT check https://www.esmt.org/degree-programs/full-time-mba/fees-and-financing/mba-scholarships#regional-scholarships_