FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- The University of Sydney takes great pleasure in announcing the Sydney Achievers International Scholarships for new international students commencing at the University in 2014.
- Up to 100 of these prestigious Scholarships will be offered in 2014 to high achieving, academically meritorious, international students, inviting them to enjoy the Sydney experience at one of the finest institutions of higher education in the world.
- In recognition of the significant contribution made to the University of Melbourne by international students, and the University’s commitment to equity and diversity, the University is proud to award undergraduate scholarships to international students commencing study in an undergraduate degree.
- These scholarships are open to all international students who accept an offer of a place in an undergraduate degree at the University.
The University of Adelaide offers a scholarship scheme for international students who wish to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate study or the study abroad program.
- For students seeking a scholarship for undergraduate study commencing in 2010 a separate application process for scholarships is required.
- The scholarship application process will require completion of an online form.
- Applicants will be required to have already received a current unconditional offer of admission to the University of Adelaide to be considered for a scholarship.
- Students with a conditional offer of admission must have demonstrated that they meet all the conditions of their offer, and have received acknowledgement from the International Office that their offer is unconditional, before lodging an application for a scholarship
- is aimed at attracting outstanding students from around the world and recognizing students who have distinguished themselves academically in their specific discipline. The scholarship is highly competitive and is awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- There are up to 20 full and partial scholarships available each year for undergraduate students across all disciplines.
at either Canning College or Tuart College in Perth, Western Australia (WA). Applicants from all countries will be eligible for consideration.
Six (6) Full Scholarships covering the course fee of A$12,900 will be awarded with three (3) allocated by each College.
To be awarded a full scholarship requires a student to have achieved outstanding academic results. This would normally require the student to have achieved the highest possible grade in at least six subjects.