10. Endeavour Awards
- The Australian Government provides opportunities for high achieving international students, researchers and professionals to undertake short or long term study, research and professional development in Australia in a broad range of disciplines.
- A new scholarship programme for foreign students at international master programmes in Sweden. STINT has invited a number of foreign universities to nominate candidates to the programme. SSAE is a scholarship programme for students attending two-year international master’s programmes at Swedish universities. The purpose of the program is to attract excellent students from eminent universities in Asia, Latin America and Africa. STINT has the long-term ambition of increasing the cooperation in research and higher education between Sweden and these regions.
8. DAAD Scholarship Programme
- Scholarship database. Looking for an overview of the various types of funding offered by the DAAD or of the programmes offered by other funding organisations for a study stay in Germany? Find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for foreign students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations. You can find the criteria used for selecting the programmes offered by other funding organisations.
7. Malaysian International Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies
- provides opportunities for students from countries with diplomatic relations and bilateral cooperation with Malaysia to pursue advanced academic study in Malaysia. The purpose of this scholarship is to promote bilateral arrangement with partner countries on government to government basis, and to encourage students from other countries to study in Malaysia with the view to facilitate future collaboration and exchange of scholars in enhancing educational cooperation between Malaysia and partner countries. Malaysian International Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies are available for postgraduate studies at Masters and PhD level tenable at Malaysian Universities. The duration of the award is 36 months for PhD and between 12 to 24 months for Masters programme.
- This benefaction creates in perpetuity an international scholarship programme to enable outstanding graduate students from outside the United Kingdom to study at the University of Cambridge. The Trustees are required to award scholarships on the basis of a person’s intellectual ability, leadership capacity and desire to use their knowledge to contribute to society throughout the world by providing service to their communities and applying their talents and knowledge to improve the lives of others.
5. OFID Scholarship Award
- OFID (The OPEC Fund for International Development) is pleased to announce that qualified undergraduate students are welcome to apply for the OFID Scholarship 2009/10. The OFID Scholarship will be awarded to support an undergraduate student from any developing country, to pursue higher education in a relevant field of development, in any recognized university/college in the world.
- This award is a mainstay of America’s public-diplomacy efforts. It brings citizens of other countries to the United States for Master’s degree or Ph.D. study at U.S. universities or other appropriate institutions. More than 1,800 new Foreign Fulbright Fellows enter U.S. academic programs each year. Foreign students apply for Fulbright Fellowships through the Fulbright Commission/Foundation or U.S. Embassy in their home countries. The Institute of International Education (IIE) arranges academic placement for most Fulbright nominees and supervises participants during their stay in the United States.
- Under various Masters programmes, TSCSF offers postgraduate students from developing countries the opportunity to study in the United Kingdom and the Netherlands, and gain skills that will make a long-term contribution to the further development of their countries. Each year nearly 90 students will be given major scholarships (for one year in the UK, and for two years in NL). Partners in the scheme are the University of Cambridge, Durham University, The University of Edinburgh, Imperial College London, University of Leeds, The University of Oxford and University College London in the UK, and with Delft University of Technology, Eindhoven University of Technology and University of Twente in the Netherlands. These universities also contribute to the funding of scholarships. The scholarships are known as Shell Centenary Scholarships (in the UK), Royal Dutch Shell Centenary Scholarships (in the NL). A number of scholarships are also jointly funded with the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office, and are known as Shell Centenary Chevening Scholarships.
- For PhD and Masters Research Study
- Locate a university in UK offering your area of study and apply for the ORS scholarship in that University.
- ORSAS was set up by the Secretary of State for Education and Science in 1979 to attract high-quality international students to the United Kingdom to undertake research. The Scheme is funded through the four UK higher education funding bodies (for England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland).
- The Erasmus Mundus programme is a co-operation and mobility programme in the field of higher education which promotes the European Union as a centre of excellence in learning around the world. It supports European top-quality Masters Courses and enhances the visibility and attractiveness of European higher education in third countries. It also provides EU-funded scholarships for third country nationals participating in these Masters Courses, as well as scholarships for EU-nationals studying at Partner universities throughout the world.