Update 2013-14 Technology Scholarships
GSP-SNU – Samsung Electronics Program for MS Degree in Computer Science and Electronics Engineering
- Samsung Electronics announces the launching of the Global Scholarship Program at the Seoul National University (GSP-SNU Program) for receiving the Master of Sciences Degree. This program is oriented toward brilliant students majoring in computer science, engineering, physics, and mathematics.
- The GSP-SNU Program is meant for students willing to receive the Master of Sciences Degree in Computer Science and Electronics Engineering. The education is conducted for 2 years at The Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science of the Seoul National University.
- The Faculty of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering has six departments:
- Information, Telecommunication, and Radio Science
- Control, Instrumentation, and Automation
- Semiconductor Devices and Integrated Circuits
- Computer and Very Large Scale Integration Systems
- Electrophysics and Lasers
- Electric Energy Systems
- The international Master`s programme in Software Engineering aims at providing students with advanced software engineering and management skills, as well as specialized skills in two major application domains: enterprise systems and embedded real-time systems. The Master´s programme is jointly delivered by the two largest public universities in Estonia – University of Tartu and Tallinn University of Technology. Upon successful completion of the program, students will receive a joint degree signed by both universities.
- The programme fee is 3300/year and covers tuition, essential study materials, supervision and advice for thesis preparation. The 15 top-ranked students during the admission procedure will receive a state-funded study place covering full tuition for the 2 years of the programme.
University of Trento and the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna
- offer an two-year international joint Master of Science program, named Graduate Program in Information Science and Technology.
- The programme will form graduate students in four specialization areas of Computer Sciences: Embedded Systems, Data Media and Knowledge, Systems and Networks and Software Technologies
- The Tuition fee depends on the family income of the applicant, according to the rules of the University of Trento, the maximum rate being 2800 euros per year.
- Scholarships provided by the Opera Universitaria of Trento are available depending on the family income, up to 4700 euros per year. The applicants that are eligible to the scholarship are also extempted from paying the tuition.
- In addition, the first 8 admitted students in the admission rank will be offered: free housing at SSSA and UniTN premises, or in alternative 3000 euros per year, regardless of their financial situation; students not entitled to any scholarship will be offered free meals at SSSA and UniTN premises, or in alternative 2500 euros per year.
TU/e Talent Scholarship Program
- TU/e offers full-cost scholarships (covering both tuition fees and living costs) for top international students. Scholarships are awarded by the TU/e and top technology companies and institutes in the region and the rest of the Netherlands, such as ASML and Océ. These scholarships are for 5-year programs: two years studying for your Master’s at the TU/e, followed by three years working for the company that sponsors your scholarship. So you’ll gain international work experience and increase your career opportunities – in your home country or anywhere else in the world.
- Telkom South Africa offers international Scholarship for South African Matriculants and Tertiary students to pursue undergraduate studies. The grants cover four years of study.
- Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate: Mathematics and Physical Sciences minimum NSC Rating of 6 (70%), an NSC Rating of 5 (60%) in English and an aggregate NSC Rating of 5 (60%).
Tertiary students: Overall average minimum 60% and no failed courses or subjects.
IT University of Göteborg – Programme at Bachelor’s level for international and Swedish students:
The Department of Applied Information Technology offers courses and programmes at bachelor’s and master’s level, and at the University of Gothenburg and Chalmers University of Technology. Two of our master programmes are given in English and open to applicants from all countries. – ClickHERE for more info
Update 2011-2012 Technology Scholarships