- The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is awarded to international students in recognition of their academic excellence.
- This scholarship is awarded to students just joining the university, and is based on academic merit.
- Macquarie University, Australia
Field(s) of Study
- Undergraduate programs
What does the scholarship cover?
- This scholarship covers up to AUD$10,000 which is applied towards tuition fee costs.
How many scholarships are given?
- Not stated
Which countries are targeted?
- International students (not originally from Australia and New Zealand)
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student, i.e. not a citizen of Australia or New Zealand or have permanent residence in Australia
- Meet the academic and English language requirements for an undergraduate coursework degree at Macquarie University
- Have achieved a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for your undergraduate application
- Have been accepted into a Bachelor’s degree program at Macquarie University commencing in 2021 or 2022
- Not have received any other scholarship from Macquarie University
- You must enroll and begin your course as per your Letter of Offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- You must maintain your enrolment throughout the course, i.e. have a full-time study load of 8 standard units for every academic year
- This scholarship is for on-campus study only (available for students studying online and/or offshore as a result of COVID-19).
How Do I Apply – Next Steps
- Complete an online course application form. After this has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which you will need for your online scholarship application.
- Complete an online scholarship application form. Make sure you type “VCIS” in the Scholarship Name field.
- 12th July 2021
How do I get more information?