Vietnam Scholarships FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL
- In the Challenge Grant Model we select regions in which we want to operate, areas where we have built schools or established libraries and thus know the local authorities. Each applicant and her family complete a simple written application and have a personal interview.
Vietnam Scholarships FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- New scholarship aimed at developing future Vietnamese community leaders
- The Consul General of Canada in Ho Chi Minh City, Mr. Richard Bale, is very pleased to announce a new scholarship program, the Canada-Vietnam Youth Development Scholarship, aimed at helping young Vietnamese students fund their studies in Canada and become future community leaders. The program offers up to five scholarships per year to young Vietnamese students who have chosen to study in Canada. The value of each scholarship is C$13,000 per year, renewable for up to four years of study at a Canadian university.
University of Adelaide – The Adelaide Vietnam Scholarships (AVS)
- Up to four scholarships will be available to international students who are citizens of Vietnam undertaking study in any academic discipline except Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS).
- Intending applicants will be assessed on the basis of their Vietnamese High School Graduation Certificate (Bang Tot Nghiep Trung Hoc Pho Thong). Bonus points will not be taken into consideration.
- Applicants who have already commenced university studies are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Benefits are the waiver of full tuition fees for the normal duration of the Program, subject to satisfactory performance.
- A scholarship recipient completing a three year degree program who is offered a further year in the Honours Program may apply for an extension of the scholarship to cover that year.
- Scholarships are available only for the first four years of a double degree.
- Applicants should be completing their secondary schooling outside New Zealand. Applicants should be outstanding scholars with a proven record of high achievement in the Universal Secondary School Graduation Certificate and/or the National University Entrance Examination. Forecast results are acceptable. Applicants must be Vietnamese citizens under the age of 22 on 1 December. The scholarship is for a total of NZ$20,000.
- provides expenses for a four-year course of study toward a bachelor’s degree for up to twenty-two exceptionally able Asian students annually. Wesleyan is now accepting applications for participation in the Wesleyan Freeman Asian Scholarship Program. The chosen applicants will join 2,800 other Wesleyan undergraduates from throughout the United States and nearly 50 countries for study with an outstanding teaching and research faculty in the sciences and mathematics, the arts, the humanities, and the social and behavioral sciences. This program is made possible by Wesleyan University and the Freeman Foundation, which aims to improve understanding and to strengthen ties between the United States and the countries and regions of the Pacific Rim.
Vietnam Scholarships FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS
- is managed and executed by the Development Cooperation Division under the Embassy of Belgium to Vietnam and the Belgian Technical Cooperation (BTC).
- The scholarship is open for students who want to follow a Master or Mixed PhD program available at a Belgian university. Although no restriction is imposed to any field of study, the programme does give priorities to the studies related to the subject of environment, water and sanitation, waste management, education, health, public administration, agriculture and rural development.
- For the academic year 2008-2009, forty (40) scholarships are available and target young, motivated academics, researchers, project staffs and others who possess the potential to contribute to the development of Vietnam
- To obtain a Belgian Bilateral Scholarship, applicants must satisfy a number of minimum requirements assessed on a competitive basis by a Selection Committee. While academic qualificationss an important criteria, the Selection Committee will also take into consideration aspects such asdistribution, sector of study and institutional balance in making its final decision in scholarship awarding. Interested candidate can refer to the Master and Doctorates tab for more Information on requirements for the scholarship. before being remain gender, geographical
- an endowment at GW to offer scholarships of up to $10,000 (fees excluded) for the period of one academic year, renewable. Renewal applications may be submitted to renew the Scholarships for one to four additional years, depending upon the program of study. The purpose is to help promising Vietnamese graduate students to pursue advanced degrees. Recipients must intend to return to Vietnam immediately after receiving their degree to apply their new knowledge to advancing Vietnam.
- Provides fellowships to the most talented Vietnamese for graduate study in the United States in S&T. Fellows are selected through a highly competitive, open and transparent process. VEF maintains high standards of excellence by choosing only top-notch students who demonstrate the ability to thrive in an U.S. academic setting. In order to produce young scientists and faculty for Vietnam, we strongly prefer Ph.D. candidates, who are recent university graduates, including young college faculty. Working experience or government affiliation is not required. Our fellowship is open to all qualified citizens of Vietnam, regardless of their gender, regional origin, and social or political background. VEF has placed 230 Fellows at 63 top universities in the United States.
Vietnam Scholarships For PhD Students
- From 2009, up to 20 new full tuition fee PhD scholarships will be available per annum for international students. Scholarships will cover the full cost of tuition fees for three years. A travel contribution of up to $2000 will also be provided to scholarship holders towards a return international air fare.