- One full tuition fee scholarship will be awarded for an outstanding student to study a one year Masters programme at UWE. Applicants will need to provide information in their application detailing how the scholarship will help them to attain the Millennium Development goals within their country.
- The recipient of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Development Office and other departments, and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
- University of West England
- The University of the West of England, Bristol offers more than £600,000 worth of scholarships for international students each year.
Field(s) of Study
- Masters programmes
What does the scholarship cover?
- One full tuition fee scholarship
How many scholarships are given?
- One scholarship
Which countries are targeted?
- All countries
Am I Eligible to Apply?
Eligible students must:
- have achieved the equivalent of a British first class honours in their undergraduate degree
- have an unconditional offer by 31 May of a place to study a one year postgraduate programme at UWE which they have firmly accepted
- be a new student and be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award.
How to I Apply – Next Steps
- STEP # 1 – APPLY FOR SCHOOL ADMISSIONS
- STEP # 2 – Eligible applicants will be invited to apply via a task in their welcome website.
- Applicants are selected based on academic merit and the information that is provided in their application form and statement.
How do I get more information?
- WWW: http://www1.uwe.ac.uk/students/feesandfunding/fundingandscholarships/internationalstudentfunding/uweinternationalscholarships/postgraduatescholarships.aspx
- Email: International@uwe.ac.uk