- The Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship is awarded to exceptional international students based on academic merit.
- This scholarship is open to all international students who are enrolling in an undergraduate degree.
- University of Sydney
Field(s) of Study
- Undergraduate programs
What does the scholarship cover?
There are four scholarship amounts awarded based on ranking against selection criteria
- $40,000 payable for one year in two equal installments
- $20,000 payable for one year in two equal installments
- $10,000 payable for one semester
- $5,000 payable for one semester
How many scholarships are given?
Which countries are targeted?
- International students
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To apply for this scholarship, you must:-
- Be an international student (excluding Australian permanent residents and New Zealand citizens)
- Have applied for, but not yet started an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney
- Be a citizen of a country recognized and listed as eligible to receive the scholarship
- Have secured an unconditional offer of admission before the selection date
Note: To continue to receive this scholarship, one must maintain a minimum semester average mark of 65 and have no outstanding tuition fees.
How Do I Apply – Next Steps
- There is no application process for this scholarship
- All students who have an unconditional offer of admission to the university by the closing date of each round are considered for the Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship.
- The Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship is awarded based on academic merit as assessed from the student’s application for admission to an undergraduate degree
- Successful applicants will be notified four weeks after the closing date for each round.
The closing dates for each selection round for Semester 1, 2019 are as follows.
- Round One – 5 October 2018
- Round Two – 7 December 2018
- Round Three – 11 January 2019
How do I get more information?
- Website: http://sydney.edu.au/scholarships/undergraduate/international-undergraduate/undergraduate.shtml
- Free Scholarships – http://www.freeundergraduatescholarships.info/
- Top Undergrad Scholarships – http://internationalscholarships.ca/category/level-of-study/undergraduate/
- Top Graduate Scholarships – http://internationalscholarships.ca/category/level-of-study/graduate/
- GOT QUESTIONS – Join the Discussion at our Forum – http://myinternationalscholarships.com/forum