- Do you want to make a difference to the development of your home country?
- Celebrating over 10 years of our Developing Solutions scholarship scheme.
- Masters scholarships for a global future.
- Study at The University of Nottingham. It’s position as a world-class University is confirmed by its ranking in the global league tables. We are ranked in the UK top 10, the European top 30 and in the top 1 per cent of all universities worldwide.
Field(s) of Study
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- School of Geography – courses related to the area of Environment,
- Institute for Science & Society – courses related to the area of Science,
- Institute of Work, Health & Organizations – courses related to the area of Health,
- Business School – courses allied to Operations Management.
What does the scholarship cover?
- 30 scholarships = 100% tuition fee
- 75 scholarships = 50% towards tuition fee.
How many scholarships are given?
- 105 scholarships
Which countries are targeted?
Nationals of (or permanently domiciled in)
- India or one of these
- Commonwealth Countries (*Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Western Samoa.)
Am I Eligible to Apply?
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
have not already studied outside of your home country AND
are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme (including MRes) at Nottingham.
How to I Apply – Next Steps
- Unlike the undergraduate application procedure in the UK, postgraduate course admissions are not centralized for all UK universities – each university has its own application form and process.
- Here is the online application procedure.
- If you prefer, you can request a paper form by calling +44 (0)115 951 4224.
- You MUST apply to one of the Fields of Study list above and be accepted – then you apply for the scholarship.
- In Summary: Apply to School/Program first THEN Scholarship
How do I get more information?
- Click the link below – http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/studywithus/international-applicants/scholarships-fees-and-finance/scholarships/masters-scholarships/dev-sol-masters.aspx
- Free Scholarships – http://www.
- Master Grant at University of Bern, Switzerland
- Top Graduate Scholarships – http://
internationalscholarships.ca/ category/level-of-study/ graduate/
- GOT QUESTIONS – Join the Discussion at our Forum – http://