- Founded in 1537, the University of Lausanne is composed of seven faculties where approximately 12,400 students and 2,300 researchers work and study. Emphasis is placed on an interdisciplinary approach, with close cooperation between students, professors and teaching staff.
- The University of Lausanne is situated at the heart of the French-speaking region of Switzerland, in the middle of Europe – close to France, Germany, Italy, and Austria.
- Study in University of Lausanne, Switzerland
Field(s) of Study
- Candidates must choose a Master’s program from among those offered by the UNIL, except the Master of Medicine, Master of Arts in Public Management and Policy, Master of Arts in Sciences and Practices of Education.
- The grant may not be used for any complementary studies required to enroll on the Master’s degree and may not be used for EMBAs or Masters of Advanced studies.
- For a full list of programs – CLICK HERE
What does the scholarship cover?
- The amount of the grant is CHF 1,600.- per month from 15 September to 15 July, for a duration not exceeding the regulation minimum period of the program.
How many scholarships are given?
- 10 (ten) Master’s grants which are awarded on a competitive basis.
Which countries are targeted?
- Students with qualifications from foreign universities
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- The candidate must be the holder of a degree from a foreign university.
- The qualification held by the candidate must be deemed equivalent to the UNIL Bachelor’s degree.
How to I Apply – Next Steps
- The original application, complete, without recto-verso documents, and not bound, must be submitted within the specified time limit to the Office for Socio – Cultural Affairs, Unicentre, CH – 1015 Lausanne.
- Applications must be submitted to the Office for socio-cultural affairs before 15 December.
How do I get more information?
- Scholarship Page – http://www.unil.ch/international/page82856.html