- The University of Birmingham has been recognized as one of the world’s leading universities for over a century for the quality teaching and research. The University attracts students of the highest caliber from around the world and have been welcoming international students to the University for over 100 years. To award outstanding achievement, the University is pleased to offer a number of international postgraduate scholarships.
- University of Birmingham
Field(s) of Study
- Postgraduate studies
What does the scholarship cover?
- £10,000 towards the cost of a one year Masters (Taught or Research) program intended for tuition fees only
How many scholarships are given?
- 18 International Postgraduate Scholarships
Which countries are targeted?
- All countries
Am I Eligible to Apply?
All scholarship applicants must:
- have been offered a place to study on an eligible one year Masters programme at the University of Birmingham;
- be overseas for fee purposes;
- be attending full-time and on-campus (not distance learning);
- meet any nationality requirements, i.e you are a national of a particular country and/or living in a particular country or continent at the time of application;
- have a valid student ID number;
- not be in receipt of a full fee scholarship from any other source;
- have made adequate financial provision to study in the UK (including any associated visa/travel expenses);
- be able to pay any outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
How to I Apply – Next Steps
- A link to the online application form is sent automatically via email to students who receive an offer of admission to an eligible degree programme for the 2013/14 academic year.
- Please wait at least 7 days from the date of your offer to receive this email.
- If after 7 days you have not received the application link, please submit an online enquiry via www.studenthelp.bham.ac.uk for the attention of the Student Funding Office, including your full name, University ID number and a brief description.
- The application is a web-based form which is submitted electronically to the University of Birmingham. If you experience any technical difficulties completing the form, please contact the Student Funding Office for advice:
- Log an enquiry: www.studenthelp.bham.ac.uk
- Tel: +44 (0)121 414 7391
- Friday 28 February 2014
How do I get more information?
- Website: http://www.birmingham.ac.uk
- Scholarship Page – http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/international/students/finance/scholarships/intlscholarships.aspx
- Website Contact List: http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/contact/index.aspx
- Tel: +44 (0)121 414 3344
- Fax: +44 (0)121 414 3971