- Announcement by the University of Bern for Studies Beginning in the Autumn Term
- Study at University of Bern
- The Swiss capital’s University offers a full range of attractive bachelor, master and PhD degree courses. Its reputation for teaching and research is excellent and it is superbly located in the heart of the city, a world UNESCO heritage site.
Field(s) of Study
- The Master Grant of the University of Bern provides the opportunity to pursue one of the Master degree programs of the University.
- Check the host site for a list of Master’s Degree Programs in English
What does the scholarship cover?
- monthly financial support for the duration of a Master’s program.
- The monthly payment is 1’600 Swiss Francs
- Besides the above-mentioned financial aid, the Grant covers also the ordinary registration- as well as semester fees for the entire regular study period.
How many scholarships are given?
- Six (6)
Which countries are targeted?
- Whose permanent domicile at the time of application is outside of Switzerland, and who obtained their Bachelor’s degree outside of Switzerland
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- Application is open to highly motivated bachelor graduates (graduated or currently graduating at a non-Swiss university) with outstanding grades and excellent knowledge of the language of instruction.
- Whose Bachelor’s degree is in the relevant field of study
- Who will graduate with a Bachelor’s degree no later than July
How do I Apply – Next Steps – The Application Must Contain
- The application
- A motivation letter, integrated in the application form, in the language of instruction of the chosen Master’s program;
- Recommendation letters by two professors of the home university. These must be printed on official letterhead and duly signed;
- A certificate of language proficiency in the language of instruction, e.g. TOEFL, Goethe-certificate, etc, (Level: German C1, English B2);
- One photocopy of the Bachelor’s degree or a confirmation (no older than three months) from the home university that the applicant will graduate by the end of July;
- One photocopy of the transcript of records;
- One photocopy of the baccalaureate (school-leaving or university entrance certificate).
The complete application, in duplicate and packed in one parcel, send to
- University of Bern
- International Office
- Hochschulstrasse 4
- 3012 Bern
- December 31st
How do I get more information?
- Website – http://www.unibe.ch
- Free Scholarships – http://www.
- Top Undergrad Scholarships – http://
internationalscholarships.ca/ category/level-of-study/ undergraduate/
- Norway – Full Bachelor’s and Master’s Scholarship to Study
- Top Graduate Scholarships – http://
internationalscholarships.ca/ category/level-of-study/ graduate/