- Erling-Persson Scholarship
- This scholarship is financed by the Erling-Person foundation and targets students admitted to Master’s in Public Health study programme at Umeå University.
- Study in Umeå University
- founded in 1965 and is Sweden’s fifth oldest university. Today, we have a strong international and multicultural presence with students, teachers and researchers from all over the world. As one of the leading comprehensive universities in the nation, we are alive with enthusiasm, creativity and fresh ideas.
- We constantly strive towards being one of Scandinavia and Europe’s best environments for education, research and community engagement that meets the challenges of an ever-increasing global society.
Field of Study
- VERY SPECIFIC – Master of Public Health (MPH)
- The two-year master programme in public health at Umeå University is the best two-year public health master programme in Sweden.
- It was, during 2012, the only two-year programme in public health that received the highest grade by the Swedish National Agency for Higher Education – “very high quality”.
What does the scholarship cover?
- Selected candidates receive a full or partial reduction of the tuition fee.
How many scholarships are given?
- UISPH is pleased to be able to offer 14 scholarships.
- The scholarships cover the tuition fees.
Which countries are targeted?
- Our courses and programmes are global, and they are primarily focused on recruiting students from low- and middle-income countries.
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- The selections for the scholarships are based entirely on the applicant’s academic merit.
Those eligible to apply for these scholarships are:
- students applying for a Master’s degree programme at Umeå University
- students who have Umeå University as priority 1 at universityadmissions.se.
How do I Apply – Next Steps
- Students who are admitted to the Master Programmes in Public Health will be invited to compete for these scholarships.
- STEP # 1 – Apply to this program – use this link for more info
- STEP # 1b – make sure you Umeå University is priority 1
- STEP # 2 – after acceptance, apply based on invitation for this scholarship.
- To be eligible for selections you must also have completed your study application at universityadmissions.se by February 3, 2014.
How do I get more information?
- Website – http://www.phmed.umu.se/english/divisions/epidemiology/education/for-international-students/scholarships/
- Free Scholarships – http://www.
- Top Undergrad Scholarships – http://
internationalscholarships.ca/ category/level-of-study/ undergraduate/
- Top Graduate Scholarships – http://
internationalscholarships.ca/ category/level-of-study/ graduate/