United Kingdom Undergraduate Scholarships
- International students applying to study at Glynd University may be eligible for one of our scholarships.
- International students are eligible to apply for a scholarship covering 100% of accommodation fees for a single (September – June) academic year.
Over 100 scholarships will be available for entry in 2008 to new self-financing full-time students eligible to pay international fees.
These scholarships will be to the value of 25% of the program tuition fee and that value will be credited to the student’s tuition fee account.
- The Loughborough University International Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of outstanding academic achievement and potential. Each scholarship will cover each year of undergraduate study, provided the student progresses satisfactorily through the program.
- Is offering its prestigious Scholarships to full-time international students from the following countries:
- Brunei, China, The Gulf States (Bahrain, Dubai, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, UAE), Hong Kong, India, Kenya, Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam
- The Scholarships are GBP3000 towards the cost of annual tuition fees, and the Scholarship is given for each year of study of your course.
- The Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellence in at least two of the following areas: Academic qualifications, English Language ability, Understanding of the course and motivation to study at Keele and/or Extra-curricular or work experience.
- (formerly Oxford Students Scholarship)A number of Oxford colleges offer Reach Oxford scholarships to students from developing countries who, for political or financial reasons, or because equivalent educational facilities do not exist, cannot study for a degree in their own countries.
- Swansea University is proud to be part of the Santander Network of Universities and grateful to Santander for the provision of these scholarships.
- Santander Scholarships: Accepting applications domiciled in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia,Chile, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Uruguay
- Most funding schemes offer partial assistance; funding bodies have strict criteria and competition for awards can be fierce. Therefore it is worth remembering to follow any instructions for how to make an application and make sure you apply before the deadline (which can be over a year before the start of your program)/
- A number of Colleges offer scholarships for students on specific degree programs or subjects,
- aims to support undergraduate students from any country, who would be unable to study at UCL without financial help, and who can demonstrate their intention to make full use of the activities offered by UCL and the Student Union.
- University College London (UCL) and the Africa Educational Trust (AET) have agreed to collaborate in a scheme to enable students from Africa, who are financially unable to study in the UK, to pursue full-time undergraduate studies at UCL. With this scheme UCL supports the aims of AET to help the people of Africa to help themselves. Under the scheme, two full bursaries are available annually for AET-nominated students who have accepted offers of places at UCL.
- Amount: Full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London. The scholarship will be renewed each year, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Eligibility: You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University.
- Criteria: Academic excellence, development potential and financial need.