- The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey offers the Graduate Scholarship Programme for International Students.
- It aims to provide scholarships for international graduate students in the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities in universities of Turkey to improve science and technology cooperation and building scientific and socio-economic bridge between Turkey and their countries.
- Universities in Turkey
Field(s) of Study
- Natural Sciences,
- Engineering and Technological Sciences,
- Medical Sciences,
- Agricultural Sciences,
- Social Sciences and
What does the scholarship cover?
- Amount of Award: 1.500 Turkish Liras (TL) for MSc students and 1.800 TL for PhD students monthly.
- Duration of Award: Maximum durations of the scholarship are 2 years for MSc students and 4 years for PhD students.
How many scholarships are given?
- Limited, not indicated
Which countries are targeted?
- All countries
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- Qualified students of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities who are aiming to complete their graduate studies in Turkey.
- All international students aiming to attend or attending a graduate program in Turkey can apply to this scholarship program
- At most 30-years-old for MSc students and 35-years-old for PhD students at the first date of the application year.
How to I Apply – Next Steps
- Applications must be done online. Please click here to apply: ebideb.tubitak.gov.tr
- After the online application form is filled and the documents are uploaded (list), the applicant must sign the printout the form (please click here )
- Send printed form by mail together with the necessary it to TÜB?TAK-B?DEB along with the documents above after getting the acceptance.
- Note: Online applications must be made until 5.30 p.m. (local time) on the application deadline since the system will be automatically closed at 5.30 p.m. (local time).
- Application Duration for First Period: : 1 March – 12 April 2013
- Application Duration for Second Period: 23 September – 18 October 2013
- Online applications must be made until 5.30 p.m. (local time) on the application deadline since the system will be automatically closed at 5.30 p.m. (local time)
How do I get more information?
- Website: Graduate Scholarship Programme for International Students
- Address: Tunus Caddesi No:80 06100 Kavakl?dere Ankara, Turkey
- Phone: 0312 468 5300
- Fax: 0312 427 7489
- Email: email@example.com