Scholarships for Singapore UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
ANU Alumni Association, Singapore – One (1) Undergraduate Scholarship
- This scholarship covers tuition fees and an annual stipend of A$10,000 for any Bachelor’s degree (including Honours and combined degrees). You should have completed upper secondary schooling in 2006.
- The NUS Global Merit Scholarship is the premier freshmen scholarship award. It has been set up to identify and support outstanding Singaporean students who demonstrate academic excellence, high intellectual capacity, sound character, strong leadership potential, and a passion for creativity and innovation. Scholars are expected to contribute significantly to the NUS community while studying here and the community at large when they graduate.
- There is one 50% Undergraduate Scholarship, available for students starting their undergraduate degree studies. The scholarship is worth 50% of your undergraduate course tuition fee per year. To be eligible for the 50% Undergraduate Scholarship, applicants must be a national or permanently domiciled. The 50% Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic merit. If you wish to be considered for this scholarship you need to apply. Eligible students will automatically be sent details of how to apply. Applicants cannot apply for the scholarship before being offered a study place at Sheffield.
- The Wesleyan Freeman Asian Scholarship Program provides expenses for a four-year course of study toward a bachelor’s degree for up to eleven exceptionally able Asian students annually from these countries and regions: the People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Scholarships for Singapore GRADUATE STUDENTS
- The Swedish Institute Scholarship targets highly qualified individuals for the full-time Master’s program.
- This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to pursue their Master’s studies in a country that offers world-class education at all levels.
- The scholarship is fully funded, including tuition fees (paid directly to the University by the Swedish Institute), living expenses of SEK 9,000 per month, and a one-time travel grant of SEK 15,000.
- In addition, Scholarship holders are insured against illness and accidents for the entire scholarship period.
THE LI FOUNDATION OF NEW YORK FELLOWSHIP
to honour the memory of Dr Lu Gwei-djen
- A visiting Fellowship tenable at the Needham Research Institute in Cambridge, England, is offered from funds granted by the Li Foundation of New York. The objective of this fellowship is to enable a scholar from mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong or Singapore to conduct research in a subject relevant to the concerns of the Institute, i.e. the history of science, technology or medicine in China. The fellowship funding takes the form of a grant to cover essential expenses such as international travel and accommodation.
- Applications are invited from scholars who hold a PhD degree and who are employed in a full-time position in an academic institution, who may visit for up to 6 months from October 2018.
- Preference will be given to candidates under the age of 40 who have not previously spent significant periods working outside China, who have a good level of spoken English, and who will use part of their time in Cambridge on work intended for publication in a refereed Western-language academic journal
- To recognize the academic excellence of students who are pursuing full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at the NUS Business School, the Saw Centre for Financial Studies will award the Saw Centre MBA Finance Scholarship to outstanding students twice a year; in Semester 1 and Semester 2, beginning in Academic Year 2009/2010.