International Scholarships for Graduate / Masters / MDiv Seminary Students
A scholarship is a gift given to recognize your academic achievements, your vocational goals, or acts of service. We offer several scholarships for full-time seminary students. Full time enrollment is 6.0 credits per semester. Bethel institutional gift aid applies to fall and spring semesters only.s
- Calvin Seminary awards over 200 merit and need-based scholarships to students each year, thanks to funding from generous donors. As an incoming student, you are eligible for awards ranging from $1,000-$10,000. You must complete the financial aid section on your admissions application in order to be considered for entering student scholarships. A preliminary scholarship amount will be included in your admissions letter.
- In March, the scholarship committee will meet to assign specific named scholarships to cover the original award. We will then determine if any additional scholarship funding is available. Spring start students will be awarded an amount for one semester only. Scholarships are awarded on an annual basis and re-application is necessary each year.
- International students may apply for tuition scholarships. This scholarship is awarded on a yearly basis. To be considered for aid, incoming students must be approved for enrollment in a degree program and pursue study under the F-1 (student) visa. New international applicants who will require aid must file their applications by January 15, since all international aid is assigned by March 31 for the following academic year. International applicants should be aware that competition for available scholarships is heavy and that grants are made only to the most highly qualified candidates, with respect to ministry experience, ministry potential, support from a sponsoring organization, and academic background. Applications for aid to international students are reviewed by the director of Admissions and the Financial Aid Committee. Students who are awarded an international scholarship should be aware that acceptance of tuition scholarship obligates them to return to their homeland on completion of their program.
- Institutional Grants & Scholarships are available to eligible students and are only awarded during the Fall and Spring semesters. Minimum credits, GPA, and other specific requirements can be found in the downloadable Scholarship Guide. A new application must be submitted prior to the start of the Fall and Spring semesters by students who are seeking new or additional scholarships. A new application isn’t necessary for renewable scholarships as long as eligibility for a specific scholarship is maintained.
- Nearly 2,000 students received financial assistance from Fuller to support their education last year. Many students qualify for the need-based Charles E. Fuller Scholarship, which covers 15% of tuition annually.Merit-based scholarships are available to a limited number of highly qualified incoming students each year, covering from 25% up to 100% of tuition.
- After their first year, returning students in all three schools have access to a number of additional scholarships and grants that are both need- and merit-based. Fuller also has partnerships with several mission organizations—including YWAM, InterVarsity, and Young Life—that provide 30% tuition discounts to their staff. For doctoral students, a limited number of fellowships are available in most programs.
- Since 1979, GCF has been awarding scholarships for theological training at both local and overseas colleges and universities. This is part of GCF’s efforts in promoting and assisting GCF members who desire to pursue higher theological education in the course of God’s calling and their ministry work.
- To-date, GCF has disbursed a total of S$ 132,500.00 in helping God’s people to fulfill their desire for His work and passion for His work. Many are still faithfully serving the Lord today.
- A limited number of tuition scholarships are available to those students studying at Gordon-Conwell’s South Hamilton campus on an F-1 visa. Only those students who are committed to returning to their native country to provide Christian leadership will be eligible for consideration. The scholarship is renewable for the duration of the degree program for those who maintain satisfactory academic performance.
- Scholarships are awarded to students only at the beginning of their program of studies at Gordon-Conwell. If a student enrolls without an International Student Scholarship, he/she will not be eligible to apply for the scholarship at a later date.
- Scholarship Grant for 25% up to 50% tuition fee only: Since this seminary is fully dedicated to developing and training future leaders of Third World churches, all prospective students are encouraged to apply for scholarship. The scholarships are funded by mission-minded churches and individuals who are concerned for the strategic mission to the Third World through ITS. Scholarships are awarded to international students in the form of an interest-free forgivable loan.
- F-1 International Student Scholarship
- Master’s-level international students with an F-1 visa status are eligible to apply for a scholarship. Students must complete the College Board PROFILE by the appropriate deadline.
- Understanding that students might be prevented from receiving a theological education for financial reasons, the Seminary offers grants and scholarships that are based on financial need. The Seminary also offers some grants and scholarships that are merit-based. Grants and scholarships awarded by Westminster cover tuition only, unless otherwise indicated.
- Although scholarships are provided by the generosity of donors, grants act as tuition assistance due to their unfunded nature.