Full-fee Scholarships or International Students
- Loughborough University is delighted to announce full-fee scholarships for international full-time taught postgraduate students who are currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa.
- The scholarships are being funded through a combination of generous external funding and University funds. The University will award a limited number of scholarships and the standards required are very high.
- Study at Loughborough University
- a truly global institution with a strong commitment to providing an international learning experience for all students. We have a long history of welcoming international students and there are now over 2,500 students from outside of the UK representing more than 130 countries.
Field(s) of Study
- Any postgraduate taught course for one year
What does the scholarship cover?
- The scholarships will cover 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year (replacing any Departmental or Loughborough University scholarships or bursaries you may already have been awarded).
How many scholarships are given?
- A limited number
Which countries are targeted?
- Any student currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- Currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa
- Evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a 1st Class Honours Degree)
- Commitment to return to their home country on completion of postgraduate programme
- Evidence of the ability and commitment to making a significant contribution to their home country on their return
- Full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK
- Evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved
How to I Apply – Next Steps
- The scholarship application procedure is an open competition.
- Students may only apply for the scholarship after an offer for a place has been made.
- Students who are in possession of an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a postgraduate taught course can apply for the scholarship using the application form .
- NOTE THAT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNLESS THE APPLICANT IS HOLDING AN OFFER OR A PLACE AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION (THIS OFFER MAY BE CONDITIONAL OR UNCONDITIONAL).
How do I get more information?
- Click here – http://www.lboro.ac.uk/study/finance/international/informationfor/africa/
- Africa Scholarship – Application form (MS Word)
- Academic Registry – Loughborough University
- Leicestershire LE11 3TU, UK
- Fax: +44 (0)1509 223971
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free Scholarships – http://www.
- Top Graduate Scholarships – http://
internationalscholarships.ca/ category/level-of-study/ graduate/