- The JACL began its National Scholarship and Awards Program in 1946. The program currently offers over 30 awards, with an annual total of over $60,000 in scholarships to qualified students nationwide.
- The National Scholarship and Awards Program offer scholarships to students at the entering freshman, undergraduate, graduate, law, financial need and creative & performing arts. All scholarships are one-time awards.
Southern Nazarene University – Lambdin, Avaleen Memorial Scholarship
- Established & funded by Major James C. Lambdin, husband
- Provides need-based scholarships for undergraduate students
- Preference to Japanese Nationals or of Japanese heritage
- Amount varies
- provides expenses for a four-year course of study toward a bachelor’s degree for up to twenty-two exceptionally able Asian students annually. Wesleyan is now accepting applications for participation in the Wesleyan Freeman Asian Scholarship Program. The chosen applicants will join 2,800 other Wesleyan undergraduates from throughout the United States and nearly 50 countries for study with an outstanding teaching and research faculty in the sciences and mathematics, the arts, the humanities, and the social and behavioral sciences. This program is made possible by Wesleyan University and the Freeman Foundation, which aims to improve understanding and to strengthen ties between the United States and the countries and regions of the Pacific Rim.
Canadian Undergraduate International Student Scholarships
- Canadian Universities offer a world class education and generous scholarships to international students. Here’s our list of the best opportunities.
- Numerous US Universities offer scholarships for international students. We list only the best opportunities here.
TOP 10 Undergraduate Scholarships
- We’ve examined scholarship opportunities from 100’s of schools and only these make our TOP 10 list.