- Jacobs University Bremen awards generous scholarships to motivated, socially engaged, excellent academic performers from around the globe who are outstanding representatives of the world area from which they come.
- Study at Jacobs University
- a private English-language residential university, distinguished by its international orientation and highly selective admission based on the candidates’ academic and personal potential.
- Our goal is to prepare the leaders of tomorrow to responsibly meet global challenges.
Field(s) of Study
- Any undergrad degree offered
What does the scholarship cover?
- full and partial scholarships
How many scholarships are given?
- Based on admission rates in the past few years, approximately 40% of the admitted candidates had a chance of obtaining a Jacobs Entrance Scholarship.
- Further aid is possible through our financial aid packages.
Which countries are targeted?
- Each year, the Admissions Committee awards full and partial scholarships (i.e. for our three year undergraduate program) to a citizen of one of the following world regions:
- Asia and Ocenia
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- North America
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- There is no score cut-off or GPA requirement needed to attain a scholarship. However, additional tests such as either the ACT or SAT might increase your chances.
- The Admissions Committee that determines Jacobs scholarships examines all application components, from recommendation letters, essays, application presentation to grades and scores.
- Jacobs is also taking into consideration cultural background – a key feature that makes Jacobs such a special institution.
- Naturally, better scores, grades and overall presentation will improve one’s chances of acquiring a scholarship.
How do I Apply – Next Steps
- All admitted freshman applicants who answered the Scholarship question in our supplement of the common application with a yes, will automatically be considered for a merit-based scholarships.
- November 1st, December 1st and February 1st are our priority deadlines.
- We have one final deadline on June 1st.
How do I get more information?
- Free Scholarships – http://www.
- Top Undergrad Scholarships – http://
internationalscholarships.ca/ category/level-of-study/ undergraduate/
- Top Graduate Scholarships – http://
internationalscholarships.ca/ category/level-of-study/ graduate/
- GOT QUESTIONS – Join the Discussion at our Forum – http://