Scholarships for Undergraduate Thai Students
- The scholarship meets the full tuition fees for any undergraduate Bachelor degree or combined Bachelor degree program provided the student continues to make satisfactory progress. Thai citizens who have completed or expect to complete their school studies in Thailand or elsewhere in Southeast Asia (but not in Australia) may apply.
- Scholarship criteria – Scholarship is available to foreign students for attendance at OSU in any field of study. Applicants must qualify for financial assistance as defined by the Financial Aid Office of OSU.
- Applicants must be Thai citizens under the age of 22 on 31 December and should have completed or be completing their secondary schooling outside New Zealand. Applicants should be outstanding scholars with a proven record of high achievement in Matayom 6 or in their first year of study at a Thai university. Forecast results are acceptable.
- provides expenses for a four-year course of study toward a bachelor’s degree for up to twenty-two exceptionally able Asian students annually. Wesleyan is now accepting applications for participation in the Wesleyan Freeman Asian Scholarship Program. The chosen applicants will join 2,800 other Wesleyan undergraduates from throughout the United States and nearly 50 countries for study with an outstanding teaching and research faculty in the sciences and mathematics, the arts, the humanities, and the social and behavioral sciences. This program is made possible by Wesleyan University and the Freeman Foundation, which aims to improve understanding and to strengthen ties between the United States and the countries and regions of the Pacific Rim
Scholarships for Graduate Thai Students
Chalmers University of Technology
- The Sievert Larsson Scholarship Fund (within Friends of Chalmers)
- offers a 100% tuition fee waiver and living expenses to students of Thai nationality who aim to study on a Master’s programme at Chalmers University of Technology.
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- Citizens of Thailand
- Students with a completed or soon to be completed (during spring semester 2016) Bachelor’s Degree (equivalent to a Swedish Kandidatexamen) with a minimum grade of 3.0 (CGPA) from a prestigious Thai University*
- is a scholarship project targeted to citizens of Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, India, Indonesia, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Sri Lanka and Thailand.
- In accordance with the EMA2 call, the objective of the EXPERTS project is to facilitate collaborations between Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) from South and Southeast Asia (SSEA) and EU through the exchange of information in science and policy issues while sharing key issues of sustainable development in academic cooperation.
MBA Scholarships for Thai International Students
Award amount: £10,000
Eligibility: Thai nationals
Overview: The Huckleberry Scholarship has been established through the generosity of one of our senior Thai alumni. This award is a merit scholarship designed to attract and retain exceptionally gifted and talented Thai students onto the London Business School MBA Programme.
Application format: Candidates are considered automatically for The Huckleberry Scholarship. You do not need to submit a separate application.