Global Development Scholarship
- Is a British public university
- Is located in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England.
- 22 % of current students are international students – coming from 110 different countries.
- With almost 50 years of academic excellence behind us as a University, we have continued to grow our international reputation and course provision. We have always been pioneers in developing new course subjects, reflecting and anticipating the needs of employers, our students, and of society as a whole.
Who can apply?
- Students from the following list of countries are invited to apply for these scholarships. However in extreme circumstances applications from students from other countries will be considered by the panel.
- Students from Pakistan will be considered under the Bestway Foundation Scholarship Scheme.
- To be considered for a place on our Master’s courses you will need to have achieved (or be about to achieve) the minimum level of degree qualification specified for your country (below).
- You will also need to meet our English Language requirements.
What is the scholarship Value?
- Full tuition fees and
- accommodation in The Green will be covered plus
- £3,500 per annum living costs to be paid in three installments – October, January and April.
- Each scholarship is worth approximately £20,000.
What countries are Eligible to Apply?
Here is list of countries from which students can apply from. Your country NOT listed here – there are exceptions. Are you in an extreme circumstances? The scholarship committee does sometimes consider applications from students from other countries that are in crisis.
- Afghanistan and Angola
- Bangladesh and Burundi
- Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Côte d’Ivoire
- Eritrea and Ethiopia
- Georgia and Guinea
- Haiti and Honduras
- Indonesia, Iran and Iraq
- Kenya and Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
- Lebanon, Lesotho and Liberia
- Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mauritania, Mozambique and Myanmar
- Nepal and Niger
- Palestinian Territory and Pakistan
- Russia (North Caucasus)
- Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland and Syrian Arab Republic
- Tanzania and Timor-Leste
- Zambia and Zimbabwe
How to Obtain this Scholarship
STEP # 1
- If you are interested in this scholarship, here’s what you must do first.
- FIRST – APPLY TO THE UNIVERSITY.
- Do not apply for this scholarship first – you must wait until you’ve been offered a place to study at the University of Bradford.
How do I apply
- You can apply online (what we recommend) or alternatively you can download the application form.
- Timeline – you must apply for the scholarship bu June 11th. So it may be too late for this year to apply to university, get accepted and then apply to for the scholarship before the deadline. However, don’t be discouraged – this is an excellent scholarship and if you are interested it would be wise to start the process again in September. That would give you lots of time to complete both applications with excellence.
- If you would like more information on the scholarship you can email the school at this address – firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the scholarship and some excellent tips in completing the scholarship application – CLICK HERE
- The web application form will be available here on this website from 20 April 2015.
- The closing date for applications: 15 May 2015.
- The form will be removed after this date and late applications will not be considered.
- Free Scholarships – http://www.
- Top Graduate Scholarships – http://
internationalscholarships.ca/ category/level-of-study/ graduate/
- GOT QUESTIONS – Join the Discussion at our Forum – http://