- The program is funded by ExxonMobil and administered by the Institute of International Education (IIE). Through this unique scholarship opportunity, ExxonMobil aims to contribute to the Middle East and North Africa region by helping to develop highly skilled and culturally adept individuals. Some students may qualify for the opportunity to apply their skills through internships with ExxonMobil.
- Scholarship recipients will be placed by the Institute of International Education in a leading university in the United States, according to the strengths and research interests of the applicant
Field(s) of Study
- a Master’s Degree in Geosciences
What does the scholarship cover?
- Recipients will receive full tuition for the completion of.
- The program also provides a stipend for housing and living expenses and includes medical insurance, textbook and computer allowances, transportation to the U.S. at the inception and conclusion of the program, visa and academic support, and an intensive orientation program.
How many scholarships are given?
- Not Stated
Which countries are targeted?
- Citizens of Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia or the UAE.
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- Candidates must have lived in the Middle East/North Africa for 15 years & be fluent in Arabic.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree by the program start date in Geoscience, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Math or Geography.
How do I Apply – Next Steps
- Applicants must fill out an online application. The application includes: essays, 9 application pages with itemized sections, 1 signature page, letter of reference forms and the submission of university transcripts and TOEFL & GRE score reports.
- October 31, 2012.
- Website – For more Information – CLICK HERE
- Free Scholarships – http://www.
- Top Undergrad Scholarships – http://
internationalscholarships.ca/ category/level-of-study/ undergraduate/
- Top Graduate Scholarships – http://
internationalscholarships.ca/ category/level-of-study/ graduate/
- Join the Discussion at our Forum – http://