- Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy scholarship after the founder of Sciences Po (1871) in order to attract the very best international students from outside of the European Union. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
- Study at Sciences Po
- A highly competitive international university
- 42% of the 11,000 Sciences Po students come from 130 countries outside France. Over 1,000 Sciences Po students are spending a year abroad or engaged in an international internship as part of their studies every year. 400 universities have signed a student and academic exchange agreement with Sciences Po.
Field(s) of Study
- Designated for any BA or MA course offered at the school
What does the scholarship cover?
Various Undergrad Options including:
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate program, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €5000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate program.
- On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of 19,000€ may be granted to cover the three years of College.
Various Grad Options including:
- A grant of €10,000 per year to cover tuition fees for the two years of the Masters, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €6,000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €10,000 per year for the two years of the Masters.
- On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of 23,000€ may be granted to cover the two years of the Masters program.
How many scholarships are given?
- Not Stated
Which countries are targeted?
- Eligible students are those, first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s program.
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
- This scholarship is awarded based on factors of excellence and according to the type of profile sought for this program. Social criteria are also taken into account.
How to I Apply – Next Steps
- You must first apply to the school and be accepted into your course of Study – here is the website to begin the application process to the school – http://admissions.sciences-po.fr/en/home
- This scholarship is not automatically awarded. A request for it must be made in the section designated for the purpose on the application form.
- Here is the scholarship application form.
- Deadline for undergraduate program: 2 May, 2013
- Deadline for masters program: 4 April, 2013
How do I get more information?
- Contact: email@example.com (01.45.49.50.82)