- The Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships are designed with a global future in mind. They are ideal for anyone who wants to make a difference in the development of their home country.
- This scholarship program, founded in 2001, is part of the University of Nottingham’s flagship international program for postgraduate master’s courses.
- The University of Nottingham.
- This university’s position as a world-class University is confirmed by its ranking in the global league tables. It is ranked in the UK top 10, the European top 30 and in the top 1% of all universities worldwide.
Field(s) of Study
Students may apply for full-time Master’s degrees in the following fields:
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
What does the scholarship cover?
- 30 scholarships with each recipient getting 100% towards the tuition fee
- 75 scholarships with each recipient getting 50% towards the tuition fee.
How many scholarships are given?
- 105 scholarships
Which countries are targeted?
Nationals of (or permanently domiciled in)
- OR one of the following Commonwealth Countries
- Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize,
- Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica,
- Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana,
- Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan,
- Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka,
- St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga,
- Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
Am I Eligible to Apply?
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are a national of any of the countries listed above
- are classified as an overseas student for fee purposes
- have not already studied outside of your home country
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate
- already hold an offer to start a full-time master’s degree program at the University of Nottingham in September 2019 in an area of study within the listed faculties
Note: Priority is given to candidates who have not previously studied outside of their home country
How do I Apply – Next Steps
- First, you need to have applied for and received an offer for study before you can apply for the scholarship
- Next, apply online using the online applicant portal (the scholarships section of MyNottingham)
- Attach all supporting documents to your application form
- After the offer is confirmed, you will be issued with a postgraduate application number by the Admissions office
- Preview the online application questions on the scholarship application page, type out your answers, review them, and submit them when you are satisfied.
- After you submit your scholarship application online, you will see an automatic acknowledgment page showing that your application has been received
- Ensure that you answer all the questions, and fill the form correctly
- Approximately six weeks after the closing date, you will receive an email indicating the outcome of your application
- 22 March 2019
How do I get more information?
- Website: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/studywithus/international-applicants/scholarships-fees-and-finance/scholarships/masters-scholarships/dev-sol-masters.aspx
- Free Scholarships – http://www.freeundergraduatescholarships.info/
- Top Undergrad Scholarships – http://internationalscholarships.ca/category/level-of-study/undergraduate/
- Top Graduate Scholarships – http://internationalscholarships.ca/category/level-of-study/graduate/
- GOT QUESTIONS – Join the Discussion at our Forum – http://myinternationalscholarships.com/forum