- Chalmers will be offering around 50 IPOET scholarships, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students. The scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers.
- Study at Chalmers University of Technology
- At Chalmers University of Technology we have approximately 1,000 Master’s students that come from countries other than Sweden. With teachers and students from various cultural backgrounds, the whole experience is designed to broaden your horizons and provide access to a greater network.
Field(s) of Study
- all of the current Master’s Programmes at Chalmers.
What does the scholarship cover?
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
How many scholarships are given?
- 50 (fifty)
Which countries are targeted?
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education except for the following countries: Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- 1st year Master’s Programme applicants
- The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university´s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master´s programmes.
How do I Apply – Next Steps
- The application period for scholarships administered by Chalmers opens 15 November and closes 15 January.
- It is obligatory to submit an application for the selected Master’s programme/s on University Admissions prior to making a scholarship application. Only then will you be able to obtain your individual application number and the priority order (your choice of Master’s programme/s) which must be at hand when starting the online Scholarship application. A personal link to the scholarship application portal will be sent to you via email once you have submitted some key information via the link in section 8.
- January 15
- Website – http://www.chalmers.se/en/education/fees-finance/Pages/iPOET.aspx
- Free Scholarships – http://www.
- Top Undergrad Scholarships – http://
internationalscholarships.ca/ category/level-of-study/ undergraduate/
- Top Graduate Scholarships – http://
internationalscholarships.ca/ category/level-of-study/ graduate/